5th Annual London Fragfest - 2017!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
How kid friendly is this event? Can it be stroller navigated? is it super crowded?
There are no stairs into the building through the main front entrance. There are more kids there every year. My suggestion is to have them wear florescent colors if they have them. Most the young kids that come get a kick out of glowing. It is busiest the first hour or so typically. There should be no problems with a stroller at any time. If there is...we will drop a Bristle worm in their shorts.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Marcie

Lol. Thank you so much! love the clothing tip. Our crew will be so excited to go :)

There are no stairs into the building through the main front entrance. There are more kids there every year. My suggestion is to have them wear florescent colors if they have them. Most the young kids that come get a kick out of glowing. It is busiest the first hour or so typically. There should be no problems with a stroller at any time. If there is...we will drop a Bristle worm in their shorts.

!

LondonFragfest

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.londonfragfest.thefragtank.ca
2 more vendors being added leaving only 7 tables and I have not started advertising outside this site yet. If you know anyone interested, or are interested yourself, please let me know as I am getting ready to talk to the other sites and get the event posted all around.

Welcome iKorals and Reef Ontario to the event

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Whoa, stop adding all theses vendors! I only have so much money....:eek:
No worries, some vendors take credit cards and paypal.

To make it easier, bring cash and leave the debit at home. Then again, some will do an emt. You may need to look at remortgaging.

Oh, and there are more in the works, just not confirmed ;)

Marcie

No worries, some vendors take credit cards and paypal.

To make it easier, bring cash and leave the debit at home. Then again, some will do an emt. You may need to look at remortgaging.

Oh, and there are more in the works, just not confirmed ;)

My husband may max out the credit card and then try to trade kids for corals :s lol

Nick James

So I posted on Canreef, GTAA, and ReefEscape. I tried at Coast 2 Coast reef, but apparently I am banned there. Any other suggestions?

What about Facebook groups? I'd post it on GTAR FB group but I got banned from there for asking a question