5th Annual London Fragfest - 2017!

Nick James

I spammed it all over FB Reefing groups. Just not the one I mentioned above because I am not allowed in there.. too rebellious!

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
What about Facebook groups? I'd post it on GTAR FB group but I got banned from there for asking a question
What kind of question did you ask that they would be dumb enough to ban you...just curious

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
What about Facebook groups? I'd post it on GTAR FB group but I got banned from there for asking a question
I apparently am not on that page, I just sent a request. By its own description, the meet should be good to post there IF they let me in lol

a815b4dbeb3e8e22fa41a40230ee0796.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I apparently am not on that page, I just sent a request. By its own description, the meet should be good to post there IF they let me in lol

a815b4dbeb3e8e22fa41a40230ee0796.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Josh

This will be my first fragfest this year!!!! Super excited to see whats there as well as to meet some of you friendly fraggers who have helped me in small obsession of salt water

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
This will be my first fragfest this year!!!! Super excited to see whats there as well as to meet some of you friendly fraggers who have helped me in small obsession of salt water
oh we never reveal our true selves in public! Also frags make most of us crazy and are not really the best time for idle chit chat. These are the Rules of Frag Fest :)

Josh

Whelp this hobby isnt really for the feint of heart am i right?

I understand and yes of course business first ;)

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca

Looking forward to meeting you as well. Get there for when the doors open at noon. Normally there are people lined up even before the doors open! Last year it was cold, so many waited in their cars still, but the previous year it was beautiful...and the line up proved it...

c7ea8d4350a798482409e1558ebc4565.jpg

Josh

Thanks for the advice, found out recently someone i occasionally work with has salt water aquariums. He was the one that suggested i go with him to fragfest. Through fragfest i found this forum!!

Its like it was meant to be.

Gator

I cannot Wait! Last year was awesome and I'm sure this year will be insane. Start saving now people. Whats a kidney go for on the black market? lol