A Little Confused On Plumbing.

100gallon

If you call fish farm supply in Elmira and give them the address on the Web she will be able to put your order together and ship to you. I spent a half hour in there trying to piece it all together by myself (hundreds of pvc fitting on the wall to look through lol)...she took a look at my schematic from beans site and had all of them in two minutes lol. I still went to Lowe's for the 1.5 inch pipe and John guest fittings.

4 hummer very nice job there!

Sent via Samsung Galaxy S4 on Tapatalk

Easto

Good idea, I should print off the bean animal pic I have and just have them send me all the stuff he used, minus the PVC which I can pick up on my own.

100gallon

Yep. I had to get the threaded fitting for the air line on the trickle from Lowe's. I think they also had the bulk spools of the line too. Good luck!! I am so happy I went with this type of overflow. One trial and error issue I had was not ensuring the drain pipes terminated at least an inch under normal water level of sump....this caused issues with air in full and trickle not being able to start siphon....took a long time to get air eliminated after a startup. I have no issues with this once I fixed that. My skimmer air inlet is the only noise...along with my cooling fans on my lights lol.

100gallon

On another note. As mentioned before I used 1.5 inch bulk heads. The black schedule 40 ones. I used 45 mm diamond bits from China that were shipped free for 5 bucks a piece. I used the slip x thread bulk heads as well. The pipe will fit inside it and provides a nice seal.

100gallon

One more thing...I wanted smooth flow through the tee and opted to order three 1.5 inch sanitary tees from the big supplier in the states. Cost a bit more but I couldn't find them anywhere around me. I think you can use a regular tee but I chose not to.

100gallon

38ec25ff654d77ce5a9156044fa53225.jpg

100gallon

12956e03c60e149efdb793a32fc5ff03.jpg

Sorry about clarity....it's shot through the side of the c2c lol. Just showing gap from bottom of down turned elbow and surface of the c2c.