Amazing News At The Extreme Aquarium .

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I know its been some time since i have posted or updated here at The frag tank. We have some major news to share
We will be opening full time as of monday february 26 2018. As we progress into april we will have full supplies in our store and what we dont stock we will be able to order for you
I certainly appologize for how quite i have been and for the lack of supplies in our shop.... we got burned by someone and it set us back. We are here for the long haul and will be back on top very soon
We do order from mulitple lists and are still here to order for you.

Thanks to all who have supported us.... sincerely Nathan.

Last edited:

Jewel

It was meant to be hey wake up, you said you were gonna open in March, no Easter specials, do we have to wait for Xmas, but that's unfair and I do apoligise, what do I know about running a fish store, I can always go to London, same distance.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
It was meant to be hey wake up, you said you were gonna open in March, no Easter specials, do we have to wait for Xmas, but that's unfair and I do apoligise, what do I know about running a fish store, I can always go to London, same distance.
Im little confused by ur post

Tim A

Jewel, I dont think you can come on here an expect someone to be here at a moments notice, and expect a sale? Because he is a business? That’s what i got from your post. If you want to inquire about a sale, maybe call the store instead of demanding on here and asking for attention.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate

Im still very confused with your attitude ... I've not been shut down at any point... yes we have been open for a full year. We have had a hiccup and got burned by somone that cost us some huge money for a small new business. But we have been open still doing our best to serve our customers during this difficult time. Not sure how you think its ok for you to think just because its easter that you think its sale time at all stores... give your head a shake... and for your attitude on this forum you should be embarressed and ashamed of your self. And it also seems that you may have been upset about me not answering you right away... i work full time plus run our full time shop... i apologize for the inconvenience but we have a phone and utilize facebook . There are several ways to contact us. For all those interested we will be back up amd running full speed ahead big investment coming in to shop soon and we will be back into our regular routine then. I apologize to all of our forum members and will be back posting here soon when we can properly fullfil our dutys .

Last edited by a moderator: