Amazing News At The Extreme Aquarium .

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
You have nothing to apologize for @nathan. I edited out his post as it was completely uncalled for and directed towards you and other members of the site. I do look forward to your updates. My wife and I both follow your FB page. She is in love with the ferrets. If we did not have a zoo already, I am sure she would be on the waiting list. Keep up the good work over there in Sarnia.

Last edited:

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
You have nothing to apologize for @nathan. I edited out his post as it was completely uncalled for and directed towards you and other members of the site. I do look forward to your updates. My wife and I both follow your FB page. She is in love with the ferrets. If we did not have a zoo already, I am sure she would be on the waiting list. Keep up the good work over there in Sarnia.
Thanks mark!

SamB

Super Active Member
Hi All
I’m in Sarnia on April 12 - returning to TO on April 13
For anyone interested in enjoying any of the goodies and livestock (ok maybe not ferrets!) at Extreme Aquarium, then Im happy to deliver on my way home on April 13
No charge for this
We are lucky to have local suppliers like Extreme and it’s tough to be in business these days and I wish @nathan all the success in the world
PM me if you’d like to get on my delivery list
SamB