Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
Darryl_V link said:
I was gonna say it was a slow grower.......but I thought maybe it was just me.  :)

Nope not just you.  If is very slow for me.  I only cut frags every few months or so.  I thought at one point I was going to lose the whole colony.

Jewel

Fragalot, I remember years ago when you'd meet him at the HWY funny, iffy online orders but a great guy, I'd rather deal with Darryl any day, Once my tank is up and running I will certainly contact Darryl, great guy too

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
I just got an email from fragalot saying that he has updated his website and has new stock in.....I emailed him earlier in the week to ask when he was receiving his next sps shipment and he said Saturday.....anyone been lately or plan on going?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I got the same email. I plan to go, but want to go through the suite first. I wanted to go last week, but his store was not even close to updated and did not have the stuff I wanted that was listed as in stock.

If I remember when I get home I will check it out and maybe go tomorrow night.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
We were in Guelph this weekend  and stopped in at fragalot...... Very nice sps as well as others came in the latest shipment fragalot got.....burc sent an email out to a few people with latest pics......I would post the link here but am I allowed to post it?

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Reef Hero link said:
We were in Guelph this weekend  and stopped in at fragalot...... Very nice sps as well as others came in the latest shipment fragalot got.....burc sent an email out to a few people with latest pics......I would post the link here but am I allowed to post it?

No posting it on result in an immediate ban hammer dropping..

Jk post it up. I wanna see too

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Thanks Rick!!! Looks like you are going to have to ban yourself now lol
He's got some great multi colored sps in..... I went looking for lower light pieces so didn't buy any sps.....I got some chalice, acan, and cyphastrea.....
But like I said some very nice multi colored sps and as well as others.....nothing much was fragged up yet so it was easier to tell what each piece looked like. I was very impressed.

P

phi delt reefer

He'll sell the whole piece if it isn't something that looks popular currently. Usually $40-$60 a colony. Acans he'll only sell by the mouth or charge several hundred for. I assume the same policy for chalices given their popularity.

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
The sps colonies he got in looked very promising...... All were multi colored and quite sharp but of course needs time in a good tank.....I went looking for low light stuff....i wish I had a nice sps fragtank set up.....I would have got a bunch of sps frags for sure!!!! I imagine burc would sell the colony but it will obviously be priced accordingly.....there was one small chalice that looked very nice but he wanted 100 per frag.....
I bought a very neat looking blasto colony for 60.....it was not real big tho....
The pieces match the ones he posted on AP and his own link.....which IMO are nicer than what he has as named pieces on his fragalot website.....don't bother looking at the fragalot website because not much will match there.....

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Here are some pics of the things I got from fragalot......chalices are still coming around...... One not looking the best but hope t comes around......

Status
Not open for further replies.