Apple or android

Bfofre

Oh, and my business partner's wife just picked up the NOTE 3, what a cool device....
It falls somewhere between phone and tablet....if you can stand the size of it...

vdubz

i too love swype to type.  very accurate, as long as you somewhat are accurate yourself.  i am also a big fan of android and samsung products too, Bfofre.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
SwiftKey is the best keyboard for Android.. Also apex launcher is great. It's a pay app tho.. Best 3$ u can spend

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
monizb link said:
Hey guys not sure if I should go back to an android  I had the s3 then went back to Apple iPhone 4s and notice what a difference in performance apple is slow or is just me I have taken phone in and they replaced it and still sluggish as hell :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what do yu want to do?......didnt yu have a thread a year ago.  ?.....goin from samsung then to iphone and now ?

monizb

Super Active Member
Lol I had a samsung s3 then back to apple not kick my self in the ass I'm going to back to android iPhone has become a pain in the ass very slow at times drives me nuts

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
hes talking about slow to load apps, and do things that use the CPU, like loading games, or decoding video.  not slow as in the actual network connection.

monizb

Super Active Member
It's slow at home loading up tap talk Facebook Instagram kijiji weather network ect I'm just going to go back to android s3 or new s5

monizb

Super Active Member
Android android android  my wife has s2 for pas 2.5 years or so has never let her down and works great she upgrading next couple moths to new s4 mini

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
monizb link said:
Well i got the s3  :):):):)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I'm still rocking my s3.. good phone that hasn't slowed down a bit in 2 years.