Ben's Mixed Reef Tank

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
BIGSHOW link said:
That deep water coral you got from me is the BS Hulk Caroliniana

Thanks Dave! I looked waaaay back and did find that you sold it to me as BS Hulk Caroliniana.... Not sure why I thought it was called Lokani lol.... Maybe I just want some Lokani because that's one species that's missing in my tank. I sent torx a pm to change the name on the pic. Please let me know if I mess up any other lineaged names of yours in the future. Thanks again!!

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
So far no one has guessed the lineage behind this chalice....
The pics aren't good so maybe if I describe it a little....
Deep dark purple body with bright pink/purple eyes and a dark blue rim.... Any help??
Don't make me open this up to sponsors.... :p

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Reef Hero link said:
[quote author=spyd link=topic=7503.msg77795#msg77795 date=1390404550]
Is it the Snipers Purple Urkle?

The colours in the photo looked like a green body.

Correct! I knew a true collector would know....
[/quote]

was gonna be my next guess 0_0

spyd

Super Active Member
Woo hoo!! I win a colony of my choice??!! Ah, you shouldn't have Ben. What a nice guy you are!  ;D

I have the same piece and it was going to be my first guess but the pic threw me off with the greener looking base. It is a fairly fast grower for a chalice and a real beauty.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Hey ben, how are you growing that dragon soul favia, are you spot feeding?  Mine seems happy but not expanding as fast as I would like...

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
spyd link said:
Woo hoo!! I win a colony of my choice??!! Ah, you shouldn't have Ben. What a nice guy you are!  ;D

I have the same piece and it was going to be my first guess but the pic threw me off with the greener looking base. It is a fairly fast grower for a chalice and a real beauty.

:nosoup:

Salty Cracker link said:
Hey ben, how are you growing that dragon soul favia, are you spot feeding?  Mine seems happy but not expanding as fast as I would like...

I don't feed mine as often as I should....mine has not really been a great grower either.... I've had it for probably close to 4 years now lol...definitely one of the older pieces in my tank but I can't complain too much because I love the colour on it!!

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Haha who couldn't?!? I think MJC is selling a frag of it.... I seen it in person at MJC and it looks very good!
As for mine, yea it's doing well and I'm very happy with it but still pretty small....like 1" round.... Gonna be a while before this gets fragged...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Nobody has any thoughts on these two unknown acros??

3DD613DD-5FA6-4DA5-B882-D749A8EA1545_zpsbkyg4axh.jpg

A9850A98-6074-4A8A-8D0B-E36E9C7ECAFA_zpszuj6i1f5.jpg

Where's all the stick heads at?! Lol