Benzzz 67g Starphire Shallow Reef

curiousphil

Super Active Member
If you are just looking for something to make the colors pop after lights out, what about a cheap-o moonlight kit??  I've heard good things about the AquastyleOnline kits, and you could probably just affix them to your ATI unit.

benzzz

Sorry about the phone pics guys I need to fix my Rebel lol

Also grabbed a 3 inch Palmers blue milli but pic was crappy. will try again.

benzzz

Thanks guys, been doing some arranging and working on a spiral ledge for some more sps on frag rack.  Anyone know what will hold LR together safely and strong.

deeznutz

benzzz link said:
Thanks guys, been doing some arranging and working on a spiral ledge for some more sps on frag rack.  Anyone know what will hold LR together safely and strong.

In the past I've drilled and pegs pieces together with 1/4 acrylic, expoxy and zip ties.  The zipties are an eye sore until you get covered with coraline algae.

-dan

benzzz

Going to work on some scaping this week.  New additions were mostly montis for the  floor real estate was used. Got a beautiful mini colony of tri color from Glen and some wicked green acans from Jerry. And 2 SPS from Jordan, and another acan from Derek. Looks great guys. Much thanks.

Also grabbed, Sunset monti, Grinch monti, Jedi mind trick monti and Tyree Undata monti. Some great color for the sandbed.

benzzz

Did some tests today, just to log them.

Nitrates .5
PO4 0.07
Mag 1320
Alk 8.4
CA 480
Salinity 1.25
Temp 76

Everything looks like it is settling in nice.  This is the fist time in about 2 weeks I have seen a trace of Nitrates. Hard to tell if my pellets are dropping in volume as they are tumbling pretty good. I think I will stop the flow into the reactor and see how they are doing. I started out with apporx. 200 ml of the ecoBak's  perhaps I need to add more.
Mind you a little bit of NO3 is good.