Benzzz 67g Starphire Shallow Reef

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Nice collection of zoas. I do think that your "Cheerios" are watermelons though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I think Cheerios is a name fragbox came up with, and named a zoa after them. The ones he sells do kinda look like Cheerios lol

benzzz

Yeah now that I googled them, don't look at all the same.  So we will call them watermelon.  IMO I don't care really if they are called crap. If they look cool I buy em. The name gives everything in this hobby better identification and value to some.    Thanks guys I will edit the name now

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Awesome corals and photos. 2nd one is my fav photo wise :)

And woo hoo it's the weekend!

reefgeek

Looking at your photos Benzz makes me question why I am on here and not completing my build...great job, great pics. Is this a dslr with macro lens I assume?

benzzz

Thanks Guys !!!  Loving how everything is looking and growing  :p :p :p :p :p

Reefgeek My Canon is broke and so I have to resort to my Samsung S4 phone cam.  I try to sharpen the pics with PS but thats about it.

I have to stop buying frags and buy a damn camera  :eek:

Have a great weekend everyone  8)

benzzz

So.....  Went for my Saturday morning frag run to see Long at MJC.  Picked up a Red Convexa and a Limeade Nasuta. Think that does it for a bit for frags. Deeznutz bet me a frag I wasn't done but I never like to lose a bet so I guess I better stick to my word....  for now lol

Also added my Powder Blue and Mimic Tang that was in quarantine to my DT.  So far they look happy and were munching on algae sheets in no time.

deeznutz

Looking dam full and darn nice!  There's something about this tank that really catches my eye, I can't put my finger on
it but whatever it is, it sure does work.

And only you can fit that many corals in a 67g tank. :p

Keep it up man

-dan

Jewel

Lloyd I'm getting concerned with you, what the heck are you gonna do when your tank is full? I mean you went from practicly nothin to what you have in a very short time. Can you handle frag withdrawl?