Big Al's Boxing Week Sale???

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Meh, only saving $10 a bucket? I'll save myself the frustration of Boxing weekend madness. I'm not a rich man but that's not a large enough saving to get me excited or out in the surge of humanity.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Also in the big als flyer ( I called the barrie location but they couldn't help me ) I noticed only certain tanks are listed. Are the standard tanks going to be on sale ( I would figure so )
Yes usually but not by very much. The tanks in the flyer are ones that are a better deal.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Okay, to be honest and official, I found the 2015 ad for boxing day. (Confirmed date on the bottom.) I updated the OP as well with my mistake.

Last year IO was $34.99* (*after mail in rebate) and IO RC was $39.99* (*after mail in rebate).
So this year IO is $39.99* (*after mail in rebate) and IO RC is $49.99* (*after mail in rebate).
Assuming that the rebate is still $10, so in store will be $59.99? Limit of 4 per household still as well for the rebate? I think 'my mother-in-law' will be buying me a few ;) Also, can we call any time through the week to order, or is it just the 26th?

d67b90a7e21037165f93dddc723f6150.jpg

349d830a4310625ad9e9a9d9cd4d48ed.jpg

da2d56c7234372dadc33f8cf66ab687a.jpg
Ok THe reef crystals will be 59.99 then a $10.00 mail in rebate. The rebate is only good for 1 per household. We don't mind doing separate transactions for each pail you order. Also shhh. we don't limit the amount of salt you buy. just remember you may need a lot of friends to send receipts for you.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Meh, only saving $10 a bucket? I'll save myself the frustration of Boxing weekend madness. I'm not a rich man but that's not a large enough saving to get me excited or out in the surge of humanity.
$15 bucks plus the $10.00 American rebate so its like almost 27.50 or whatever depending on exchange. Also the sale goes all week and we take a credit card over the phone if you don't want to drive here.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
$15 bucks plus the $10.00 American rebate so its like almost 27.50 or whatever depending on exchange. Also the sale goes all week and we take a credit card over the phone if you don't want to drive here.
Agreed. Normally 74.99 per Pail. 80+ locally. so less then $50/Pail is still a great deal to me.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
I guess I'm the only one that has only received one rebate in the several I sent in over the years

hark

Keep your receipt. Last year I bought 16 buckets through the year. I kept the big als receipt and just went to pet smart and they matched the price. Then I had a pet smart receipt and just used that through the year when I needed more they matched it. Not sure that would work at all pet smarts but the one near me and the manager David was fine with it

NEC

If anyone is interested Canada Corals has the 200 gallon box for 54.99 no rebate needed. It's in their flyer so just make big als price match.

97429f5ccedcc388c941a56f8f8df853.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Spanky

Do they price match in the store or just online? I did a quick Internet search which seems to suggest that they'll match online items only. Isn't this sale at Canada Coral in store only?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk