Biocube 32

Janice

Hello there

I am new here. I have some experience on fresh water tank, but not an expert by any means.

I am looking to start a salt water tank, and the theme will be community reef tank. My wish list is a couple of clownfish, some other fishes (please recommend some that can get a long with clownfish), some corals (maybe soft ones as I read that they are hardy), and some clean up crew and shrimps.

The tank that I am looking to get is Bio cube 32 with LED. What do you experts say about this tank? Do you have better recommendation? Anyone that is actually using this tank?
Hello, I am a Newbie too and bought the same brocade. We should compare notes.

heath

Distinguished Member
Janice, welcome to the site... everyone that is setting up a new tank or new members should start a thread of their own, we all love watching new tanks grow...:)

Canadianeh

Hello, I am a Newbie too and bought the same brocade. We should compare notes.
Hi Janice! Welcome to the board! I did not get Biocube 32. I got IM Fusion 40 tank. But, we still can compare notes :) Both Biocube 32 and Fusion 40 are AIO tank.

Janice

Hi Janice! Welcome to the board! I did not get Biocube 32. I got IM Fusion 40 tank. But, we still can compare notes :) Both Biocube 32 and Fusion 40 are AIO tank.
oh, OK. I am happy with the biocube so far. Only a few minor issues-such as unable to hang items over the side without the lights being lifted up, etc. Have to choose your equipment carefully when there is a hood on the tank

Canadianeh

oh, OK. I am happy with the biocube so far. Only a few minor issues-such as unable to hang items over the side without the lights being lifted up, etc. Have to choose your equipment carefully when there is a hood on the tank

The hood is a turn off for me. I like the clean look of rimless IM tanks.