boxing day flyer

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
went in to pick up my salt today, some really nice frags and fish in there... i was soooo tempted on some of those anthias..

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Finally got in to grab the 2 pails of salt I was too drunk/lazy to get on boxing day (well and they sold out quick, you can't beat that deal).  Thanks Aaron for getting it in, it was just sitting in the back of the car all happy until some dumb b*tch decided that the center of the road was hers and the rest of the cars can just drive on the sidewalks....

Thank god the lids were on there good :)

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Anyone recieve the mail in rebate yet? I don't think I'll be receiving anything either as I just read on another forum they don't consider photocopies valid, and that's what big als was giving out lol.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
unibob link said:
Anyone recieve the mail in rebate yet? I don't think I'll be receiving anything either as I just read on another forum they don't consider photocopies valid, and that's what big als was giving out lol.
we were giving out photocopies? I don't think we were photocopying receipts.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Big_Als_London link said:
[quote author=unibob link=topic=7252.msg83258#msg83258 date=1393335338]
we were giving out photocopies? I don't think we were photocopying receipts.
[/quote]

Oh I got a photocopy lol. Must have ran out. I did 2 seperate names and addresses for 4 pails.

Fishit

I called in to purchase a new 75 gal tank and skimmer durring the sale the girl said to call back in a week they had none in store so I called today and to my surprise they won't give me the sale price what's that about I was going to drive up from windsor and find out I get feed a bunch of wrong information can't say this was a great first dealing with big ALS

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I called in to purchase a new 75 gal tank and skimmer durring the sale the girl said to call back in a week they had none in store so I called today and to my surprise they won't give me the sale price what's that about I was going to drive up from windsor and find out I get feed a bunch of wrong information can't say this was a great first dealing with big ALS

Just notifying them, this will popup for them on his phone or next time he logs in @Big_Als_London. Hopefully he can help out. I think that she should have offered to take a credit card payment over the phone so that they would hold it for you at that price, or at least they do that for salt, but I have been known to be wrong before ;)

Fishit

I called today spoke to a guy he said ya that's what she should have done butttt they dident idk I just figuer to keep or get a new costumer coming in they would somehow make this right ecspecialy from so far away I mean I'd gladly drive up to London for descent deals and good customer service I was realy looking forward to getting that tank today to dam lol

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Hello @Fishit, Sorry it took so long to respond. The owner of the store did try and contact you yesterday but had not heard back before he left for the day.

Basically this is how it works. Unfortunately during this time of year we have to hire additional help for boxing week. The lady you spoke to is no longer at the store as she was just here for the holiday season. We do however apologize for the misinformation you were given as this is no excuse. During the holiday season retailers get a special price on goods that we purchase in bulk to get a better price for the consumer. The owner is still trying to find out if this is still available to us and that is why he didn't offer it to you right when he spoke to you on Friday. In the end we are going to try and work with you to get you the best price available.
I hope this clears things up.
Aaron