Boxing Day Sales! Where Are They And Whats The Strategy?

Nighthawk26

Heading out now. What are my best options? Did cc have red sea coral pro salt left? Ehat were the sales like?

What about other places?

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
what was at R2O? anything good or note worthy?

I just dropped some serious cash at reefsupplies, I try spending locally but....

Nighthawk26

Bigreefdepot has some great pricing. Random but some rodi stuff, red sea test its, tunze osmolator.... all way way less than even reefsupplies. Site is a canadian clone of bulkreef supply. Kinda funny.

hark

R20 was pretty bare not too much there imo

Salt was moving quick at Cc, lots of corals still available not everything on sale. I got some utter chaos for 20% off.

Best deals so far was Aquatic kingdom. 50 off some dry goods, 40 % off livestock. Dragon aquarium next door has 20% off livestock

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
R20 was pretty bare not too much there imo

Salt was moving quick at Cc, lots of corals still available not everything on sale. I got some utter chaos for 20% off.

Best deals so far was Aquatic kingdom. 50 off some dry goods, 40 % off livestock. Dragon aquarium next door has 20% off livestock
Did you happen to notice any Giant bettas? they are on the self closest to the cash register. I kind of want one..

Nighthawk26

Haha. I called r20 on my way in, he said he had tons. Just sps pretty picked over. 5 out from cc now. Hopefully my rdcp salt is there. Stupid me, got a gc for xmas for therr and forgot it at home. :(

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
doesnt do justice had to rush back to dad. the yellow one is easily 8"x6" all colonies were 25% off so of course i nabbed the biggest one and what i felt was the nicest.
IMG_20151226_160522.jpg the purdy all white with bluetips :) small but powerful colour

IMG_20151226_160711.jpg what i now call the big yeller beast lmao.... will get some better pics when i clean the glass and play with the lights a bit.

I was number 69 ;) wife got a laugh at that..... shame on 45 im sure those staffers got some greys pushing out after today.... they were running around like track stars and were getting through the crowd fast.

Attachments

• IMG_20151226_160711.jpg
    IMG_20151226_160711.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 65

reeferkeeper420

Distinguished Member
I know sealife did, they had 30-40% off all livestock, dont know about bigals they usually do tho. Sealife had alot of tangs while i was in, some cardinals, damsels, clowns, a goby or 2, cant remember what else.