Not open for further replies.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Re: Re: BRS Group Buy - October 2012

Torx link said:
[quote author=jones02 link=topic=3240.msg28508#msg28508 date=1351127789]
It would say on delivery if it was coming to you today would it not? It says that on my ups ap on my phone? 

I thought it was supposed to say that as well, however the scheduled delivery states today and that it was on time. Even now that it has been scanned at Concord, it still states that the delivery is on time for today.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2
[/quote]

If the guy didn't feel like delivering it, he likely tied it to the back of the truck and dragged it back to the depot.  The company is absolute crap.  They prey on the politeness of Canadians.  When asked why they f*ck us on brokerage fees they responded "because we can!". 

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Got my order today. They left a huge box with $600 worth of stuff on my porch. If I wasn't such an honest guy I would call and all where it is because it was not on my porch. They just put it there and walked away, no knocking, nothing, and I don't live in exactly the best neighborhood to be leaving stuff out in the open. Especially around Christmas time.

xxmurrxx

Torx link said:
Got my order today. They left a huge box with $600 worth of stuff on my porch. If I wasn't such an honest guy I would call and all where it is because it was not on my porch. They just put it there and walked away, no knocking, nothing, and I don't live in exactly the best neighborhood to be leaving stuff out in the open. Especially around Christmas time.

Yeah my ups guy does this all the time. They are pretty useless. Now every time I make an order I specify that I want signature required upon delivery.  It's a pain in the ass if you miss delivery but at least your stuff won't be sitting out for the taking.

J

jones02

I live In a condo and they brought it annd left it down stairs in the lobby? For everyone to walk by and think about taking it. Mean time teres a ups right arounnd the corner. It was there when I got home but still.

jroovers

Super Active Member
My delivery was scheduled for Wednesday originally and arrived Thursday.  I have never had any problems with UPS.  With large items or orders, they leave it on my back porch.  Smaller items they tuck out of sight on my front porch where only I'm likely to see it.  I had to get a sticker from Purolator for them to do the same, as they always take it back to their depot, which is on the complete opposite side of town and is 20 minutes away.  That said, I live in a fairly quiet residential neighbourhood.  Might be a different story in busy spots.

chrisstevens

Website
flybikes.wixsite.com
i pick up my 2 boxes for the depot last friday, had some strter packages of 2 part and 2 of my 3 bags of calcium chloride were broken in side the box they came in and the was wet slimy greaser salt over everything in the box :(. took some pics with the wife phone going to send them to brs.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
chrisstevens link said:
i pick up my 2 boxes for the depot last friday, had some strter packages of 2 part and 2 of my 3 bags of calcium chloride were broken in side the box they came in and the was wet slimy greaser salt over everything in the box :(. took some pics with the wife phone going to send them to brs.

what sucks is brs suffers because UPS is a shitstorm of a ass-smelling company.

J

jones02

Salty Cracker link said:
[quote author=chrisstevens link=topic=3240.msg28735#msg28735 date=1351355563]

what sucks is brs suffers because UPS is a shitstorm of a ass-smelling company.
[/quote]

+1 to that! I got my mp40s in and the box was beat to shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.