BRS Group Buy - October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jroovers

Super Active Member
spyd link said:
Last chance to get in on this Group Buy. The list will be sent out tonight.

When does the buy open and close roughly, its been a while since I've been in on one. 

spyd

Super Active Member
Group Buy will open on Tuesday, Oct 16th. Just wait until you receive an email from them notifying you that it has started. You have 7 days to make your purchases.

Here is the info directly from BRS:

•Each participant will receive an email on the pre-determined Tuesday notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
•Please wait for this email before placing orders or you won’t have the discount!
•After you receive the email, simply login to your BulkReefSupply.com account and start shopping. Place your individual order which will be shipped immediately directly to your mailing address.
•The Group Buy lasts seven days (until the following Monday). Please order early to ensure your item does not go out of stock.
•At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Reefer. BRS Preferred Reefer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Torx link said:
Come on Tuesday, Grand Total: $424.84, Just waiting for the email to update my cart :D

how much do you think you'll get off with the group by?
my total, if i get the new skimmer will be close to that

teebone110

Distinguished Member
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Torx link said:
Come on Tuesday, Grand Total: $424.84, Just waiting for the email to update my cart :D

...And if you put some items in your cart and leave it there, you will probably get an email offer for $5 off on top of the group buy total. Its usually good for 24-48 hours so maybe load up your cart on Monday or Tuesday

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
teebone110 link said:
...And if you put some items in your cart and leave it there, you will probably get an email offer for $5 off on top of the group buy total. Its usually good for 24-48 hours so maybe load up your cart on Monday or Tuesday

That is why I put it in my cart already :p I normally get my 5$ off coupon 1-2 business days after I play in my cart, should get the email on Monday. I have lots of things on order with tons of changes to both my systems planned over the next few weeks. Total bill so far is around $800.00 plus what ever will be blown on Sunday  ;D

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
its free shipping to canada too if its over 175$ correct?
because i did the quote and thats like 70$ extra...

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Brandon link said:
its free shipping to canada too if its over 175$ correct?
because i did the quote and thats like 70$ extra...

Sadly no  :( Mine is $469.34 with shipping UPS

Shipping & Delivery
Free Shipping Special

For a limited time Bulkreefsupply.com is offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $175. There are no silly heavy item charges or other fees. This offer is only available to the continental US.

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
To late    Yu have to have yur name in by the monday. And the buy starts today  Unless yu go another forum site and see if there having group buys. And sign yur name in ..i do that if i want sumthing.  Right away ..i  did once with AP,michigan reefers ,

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Petercar link said:
To late    Yu have to have yur name in by the monday. And the buy starts today  Unless yu go another forum site and see if there having group buys. And sign yur name in ..i do that if i want sumthing.  Right away ..i  did once with AP,michigan reefers ,

lol no i signed up, i just was wondering when it would start so i can order already :p

thanks jerry

spyd

Super Active Member
You should receive an email at some point today. Everything was submitted on Friday so we are good to go. Just have to be patient and wait for the email to come your way.  ;)

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
spyd link said:
You should receive an email at some point today. Everything was submitted on Friday so we are good to go. Just have to be patient and wait for the email to come your way.  ;)

im waiting and waiting and waiting......  ;D
im not very patient

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Petercar link said:
Make sure yu get it all bought by friday so it will ship that day  if yu dont it wont ship till the next friday  Thats for canada orders

ok great thanks!
if anyone else gets the email just post that it was sent out on here.... cuz i find it a bit silly that its supposed to start today and its 10:30 and theres still no email  ???

Status
Not open for further replies.