Bulk Reef Supply April Group Order!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hazey

Let's get a Bulk Reef Supply (BRS) group buy going for April!!!

*Email or pm me your email address that you use for your BRS account as well as your last name*. - Very Important!

If you don't have a BRS account then head on over to their website and set one up!  ;D

We need a minimum of 10 members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

I will close this group buy on Monday April 1st for a April 2nd order. If you want in on this order then please get me your information no later than 6 pm Monday night on the 1st.

The duty and custom charges are looked after by BRS. All you pay for is shipping fees and taxes and it is shipped right to your door!

Great Example:

BRS 5 Stage RO/DI System 75GPD - retails for $159.99 but you would pay the group buy price which is $143.99 (confirmed with BRS).
Reid from BRS also indicated that the group buy discount on qualifying items is anywhere from 10% to 20% off!!!!

***You are not obliged to buy anything so if you are just thinking about it sign up anyways in case you change your mind!***  ;)

1. Liz
2. TypeZero
3. ricklalonde
4. Poseidon
5. unibob
6. Dan_B
7. PatrickS
8. sunnykita
9. Camps23
10.Torx
11. mightymice
12. Petercar

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
hazey link said:
[quote author=Poseidon link=topic=4842.msg45764#msg45764 date=1363979659]
You can sign me up agaun

Sorry can you remind me of your last name?
[/quote]

Pm sent

H

hazey

At this rate I might be able to get the order in this Monday coming!!  ;D

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Re: Re: Bulk Reef Supply April Group Order!

Poseidon link said:
[quote author=hazey link=topic=4842.msg1#msg1 date=1363980679]
At this rate I might be able to get the order in this Monday coming!!  ;D

I would just stick to the dates posted. Makes it easier.
[/quote]

Exactly. This is for April. Not just too see how many orders you can get in for points.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
Yu can just keep making the group buys.  So f it gets full y monday she will make anthoer one after ..ike theres a group buy every week ..works better for ppl that need stuff right away ...there will always be another one the next week

H

hazey

Just 5 more people to go to get this group order off the ground lol
So, come on people sign on up!

Closing order April 1st 6 pm.

H

hazey

Just 4 more people to go to get this group order off the ground lol

H

hazey

hazey link said:
Just 4 more people to go to get this group order off the ground lol

Just 5 days left to get this order in!

***You are not obliged to buy anything so if you are just thinking about it sign up anyways in case you change your mind!*** 

This will be my last BRS order as we have a new kid in town for group orders and I think it is going to be a better way to go in the future.

H

hazey

hazey link said:
[quote author=hazey link=topic=4842.msg46236#msg46236 date=1364344474]
Just [size=12pt][size=12pt][size=14pt]3[/size][/size] more people to go to get this group order off the ground lol

***You are not obliged to buy anything so if you are just thinking about it sign up anyways in case you change your mind!*** 

This will be my last BRS order as we have a new kid in town for group orders and I think it is going to be a better way to go in the future.
[/quote]
[/size]

H

hazey

Just [size=12pt][size=14pt]2 [/size]more people to go to get this group order off the ground lol

This will be my last BRS order as we have a new kid in town for group orders and I think it is going to be a better way to go in the future.[/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.