Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hazey

Just 2 more people to go to get this group order off the ground lol
So, come on people sign on up! 

Closing order April 1st 6 pm.

Just 4 days left to get this order in!

***You are not obliged to buy anything so if you are just thinking about it sign up anyways in case you change your mind!***

This will be my last BRS order as we have a new kid in town for group orders and I think it is going to be a better way to go in the future.

H

hazey

We now have the minimum of 10 people that are required to qualify for the BRS discounts.

Closing order April 1st 6 pm.

If want to get in on this order then there is just 3 days left until the order closes!

***You are not obliged to buy anything so if you are just thinking about it sign up anyways in case you change your mind!***

This will be my last BRS order as we have a new kid in town for group orders and I think it is going to be a better way to go in the future.[/size][/b]

H

hazey

Closing on April 1st 4 pm!
ONLY 1 DAY LEFT TO JOIN!!! - so don't wait - sign up before the group buy closes!!

C

copperkills

Anyone in london in on this that I can piggyback an autofeeder with?

H

hazey

The group list has been submitted. Now you wait until you get an email from BRS saying the group buy has started. After you get that email just sign into your account and start shopping!

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
copperkills link said:
Anyone in london in on this that I can piggyback an autofeeder with?

wasnt planning on ordering anything, just trying to help get numbers up. if no one else in london is copper I might make a small order.

Status
Not open for further replies.