Status
Not open for further replies.

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
So we decide to put an order in with Bulk Reef Supply!

Now all we need is enough people willing to participate. We need a minimum of 10 people. Each order is treated as an individual order and shipped to your door. All prices are in $US and the highest discounted price on bulk items will be given to participants. There are no purchase quantity or order size requirements.

If you want to participate please PM me your full name and your BRS account email address. If you do not have a Bulk Reef Supply account please sign up. *critical*

As soon as we have at-least 10 people....

I will pick the week we will order. Group buys run Tuesdays through the following Monday. On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email from Bulk Reef Supply notifying them that the Group Buy has started. Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders! During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.

Shipping Details:

Shipping to Canada:  All Canadian orders received before Thursday @ midnight are shipped on Friday. The shipping program we use to save you brokerage fees only allows us to ship on Fridays.  Canadian orders will arrive at your door with no extra fees due. Here's how: BulkReefSupply.com pays all brokerage charges out of our pocket to UPS. We also pay the GST, customs duties, and other Canadian governement fees however these are passed on to the customer via a flat 15% Canadian tax assessed at checkout on our site. In a nut shell we pay brokerage and you still pay your government fees, but you know the cost up front and there is no surprise bill presentated when the package is delivered at your door. The 15% tax rate is based on the Ports of Entry our shipments pass through Canadian Customs and on the duties required on the wide variety of products we ship to Canada. Please note all prices on BulkReefSupply.com are in US dollars, not Canadian. Canadian orders are not eligible for any Free Shipping offer.

List of Participants

#1 RickLalonde
#2 Cal_stir
#3 Blob-79
#4 ryan (From KWAS)
#5 crazybizzle
#6 patrickborowski
#7 pulpfiction1
#8 TNT RACING
#9 Lewis 844
#10 Drew

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
pulpfiction1 link said:
so there is  no free shipping?

The is no free whipping to Canada. Here are the details:

Free shipping special:  For a limited time Bulkreefsupply.com is offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $175. There are no silly heavy item charges or other fees. This offer is only available to the continental US. Shipments to Canada, Hawaii and Alaska must use standard UPS shipping. To compansate customers from Canada, Hawaii and Alaska the cart will automaticly discount your order $5 if your order total is over $175. This discount will display during the very last stage of checkout.

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
There are many business around the US boarder that will receive packages for Canadians for a small fee $3-5/package. I've done this many times to avoid paying hefty shipping charges. These business will hold your package for you until you are able to pick it up and cross the boarder with it yourself.

If anyone is interested I have the names and locations of a few different places.

C

crazybizzle

Im in, already have a account with them need new bulbs so as long as their in stock im down.

P

patrickborowski

Hey, I'm in as long as they have the light bulbs in stock.

P

patrickborowski

Yeah I heard they are pretty good. Im going to be getting most of them ati's accept one for geissman or something like that.

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
i have only used geissman but they dont have the HO in 60in at BRS,Rick mentioned they are the ones to get so i will see how they do,i wish they had the colours i was after,although they do have them at J&L,maybe next group oprder

teebone110

Distinguished Member
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Hey Rick,

Please take me off the list, as I already ended up getting what I needed from BRS through another promotion. They said that it would not qualify for the Group Buy. Thanks again and maybe I will get in on the next one!

T

C

crazybizzle

k we need to get 10 quick i just lost 3 bulbs tday weird? anyway i need them asap so get on it ppl

C

crazybizzle

i know where doing brs but goreef.com which is in canada free shipping on orders over 150 and its shipped next day maybe well do that next time not sure if they do group buys thou.

C

crazybizzle

pulpfiction1 link said:
i was at goreef.com and the bulbs cost more there,i hope we get the peeps we need for this order

there bulbs are more but when u do checkout at brs they included ur taxes and all that other stuff it works out to u save 15 thru brs i did checkout on both sites for same bulbs and prices after said and done works out the same besides saving 15-20 bucks.. I dont really care just want my order lol

Seggsy

I got ATI's from BRS at Christmas - love them.  Of course, I was going from random old bulbs, mainly coralife, so anythings an upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.