Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blob-79

Super Active Member
I have a feeling were going to lose more people if we can replace box of water shortly....(not me) lol

C

crazybizzle

bow u decided to back out today when u posted it was already a go for today to place the order??? makes no sense.

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
The Box of Water link said:
Makes perfect sense.....

The order wont start until next Tuesday Feb 8 and will run until Feb 15th.....therefore it wont ship until Friday Feb 18th. And therefore we wont receive it until Feb 23 at the earliest.

When you make 1500 Gallons of RO/DI water a week and have absolutely no DI Resin left that's a VERY long time to wait.

We need to place the order by Thursday we will receive what we need next Wednesday... which is 2 weeks sooner then if we waited for the group buy.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience we may have caused

Darren
The Box Of Water

That's not necessarily true.

Before everyone freaks out and jumps ship...

If we were to start our group buy on the 8th, and you were to place your order before the 10th your order could arrive at your door as soon as the 16th. See link below for more info.

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/customer-service#answer1

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
i hope we can get it done this week,i need bulbs.i did write to them to see what i would save with my order and they said about $8.i can wait maybe another week.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C

crazybizzle

i feel a trend with a certain place from past practises etc. lol

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
The group buy form has been submitted.

# This Tuesday (Feb 8th) each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
# Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!
# During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Below is the email back from Bulk Reef. I looks like we will be ready to to start ordering for tomorrow.

Hi Rick,

Thank you very much for putting this together!  I will go ahead and slate this in to start first thing tomorrow.  We will hopefully have all accounts updated an emails sent by 1 PM CST.

Best regards,

Jon Westmark

Marketing Coordinator

Bulk Reef Supply

jon@bulkreefsupply.com

P

patrickborowski

is this the email?

Hello Patrick Borowski,

Please let us know If you have any questions about which of our products will work best for your situation or how to use them properly. We are always available to help.

Feel free to use this any time in the next 24 hours: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please note that it expires in 1 day and only valid for one use.

Sincerely,
Brandon Schlecht
Customer Care Manager,
Customerservice@bulkreefsupply.com
763-432-9691

Status
Not open for further replies.