CAD Lights Aquarium BR1 Recirculating Pellet Reactor

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
it seems the company owner has read my review and called me,i was impressed with this,he seen an unhappy customer and he wanted to fix the situation,i applaud you for the quick investigation into this Brian,he was very nice and genuinely concerned,so much so he offered a new replacement,after discussing the issues we are going to try just a new pump and extra plumbing to see if i can get the results like his video,a stand up guy,hard to find anymore in this hobby.i will post my results when the new stuff arrives

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Wow. I saw them sign up to the site. Grear to hear Brian is helping out. I think he is in Ottawa from what I have read on other sites. Looking forward to the updates.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 4

nexusnight

I think a special mention should go to sealife. I was there dealing with my pipeless skimmer and gary called brian right then and there. We mentioned to him pulp was having issues also and to refer to  this site.
Gary been great if it doesnt work right hes quick to figure it out and definately os not into endorsing product that are inferior.
Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

sunnykita

Super Active Member
Kudos to Gary, and Sealife he/ they take our problems seriously ! and good for Brian for joining the site and working to get the issue fixed. Great customer service from both !
Good luck !

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
today i ran into another glitch so to speak,i went to home hardware,home depot and tsc looking for 3/4" or 1/2"  pvc so i could plumb it into my skimmer chamber but the fittings are of an unusal size it seems,never found anything to fit so if someone knows where i can find some please post.the street elbow is a standard 3/4"

teebone110

Distinguished Member
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
pulpfiction1 link said:
today i ran into another glitch so to speak,i went to home hardware,home depot and tsc looking for 3/4\" or 1/2\"  pvc so i could plumb it into my skimmer chamber but the fittings are of an unusal size it seems,never found anything to fit so if someone knows where i can find some please post.the street elbow is a standard 3/4\"

I just used a rotary tool to bevel out the inside of a fitting so it would work...

London-20120918-00084.jpg

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
CAD lights rep or owner Brian sent me out a new pump and a piece of the PVC pipe they use.today i will go through the shit of ripping my sump apart and install this pump.i also removed all the pellets and put into a measuring cup to get an exact amount,just under 2 cups,or 500 ml for you metric folks,
after i assembled it i decided to try with only 1 cup to satisfy my curiosity,video to come.

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
before i post the last video on this,i revert back to the video theyangman posted from the CAD Lights web site,if you look close they are running the unit without the recirculating valve,you have to look close,no plumbing to the pump intake and the return plumbing has what looks like no black valve,i have put back all my pellets into the unit and it runs no different than when i first set it up,there is no way i would recomend this to anyone with a tank bigger than 100 gallons or smaller .if you want the tornado look no more than a cup of pellets and no valve.
750 ml of pellets would definatly clock fairly quick .300 gallon tank?......

New Cad lights bio reactor

E

estwing

sunnykita link said:
Kudos to Gary, and Sealife he/ they take our problems seriously ! and good for Brian for joining the site and working to get the issue fixed. Great customer service from both !
Good luck !
Thank you for your kind words. We try hard to be a good responsible LFS as we have been in your shoes and know the heartaches of flushing hard earned money down the toilet. Some things we can't control but we do our best to see to it that you the hobbyist can trust us and hand over all your cash hahahaha. Just had to say that lol
Cheers Linda