Canada Corals 45g Sps Build Thread *pics*

CanadaCorals.com

Website Affiliate
Website
www.canadacorals.com
I got a power switch to keep the electrical organized.

My lighting will be on a separate circuit because this power strip can only handle a total of 1800w. I had to drill some holes so that I could mount it to the aluminum profile.

Cube-14.jpg

Cube-15.jpg

Now I am on to aquascaping. I got some Caribsea Life Rock because I don't want to wait 12 months for coraline to cover the rock. :)

Cube-16.jpg

I am drilling the rocks with a 3/8" masonry bit for some 3/8" acrylic rods to stack rocks on-top each other.

Cube-17.jpg

CanadaCorals.com

Website Affiliate
Website
www.canadacorals.com
Wow! That's going to be a tight fit under that cube!

Are you planning on sticking with the red/white theme with the plumbing? I think it would look killer with all red pvc for plumbing.

Yes, every inch under the stand is calculated and used. :D

I didn't have any plans to use red PVC but now that you mention it, I will consider it. :)

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
Yes, every inch under the stand is calculated and used. :D

I didn't have any plans to use red PVC but now that you mention it, I will consider it. :)
I figured with all the equipment you're using being red and white. I think red pvc with white elbows and connectors would look amazing. Maybe some white and red in the sump too would make under the tank just as stunning as what I'm sure you're going to do with what's going in the dt :)

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk 2

jroovers

Super Active Member
Love the rock... assuming you sell it... what does it go for per lbs? I asked you the same question over on RC too ;)