Status
Not open for further replies.

Blob-79

Super Active Member
AdInfinitum link said:
[quote author=pulpfiction1 link=topic=3632.msg31356#msg31356 date=1353878043]
there was an argument?damn i miss everything

Yeah, all the good stuff happens while I'm away!  :'(

Is Zakk pissed off about having to pay taxes again?  ;)
[/quote]

were still a couple months away from that :)

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
pulpfiction1 link said:
a simple gfo will take care of phosphates for him confused?i dont think so

i have used it on countless systems and brandon now has used it on 2
here is another on the market,expect more to surface,maybe you should harass them as well

http://www.hdltd.com/products/p_rightnow.html

im not sure why you keep pushing this stuff like its the next great thing and by saying "expect more to surface" your making it sound like this is some great revelation to hit the fish keeping world.. Its funny what you can find out now a days on google.. this "New" company you posted a link for states their patent number, the patent was applied for in 1997 and issued in 2000.. and the website was actually put online in 1998.. so that dates it back quite a ways. For a company that was even still operating you think updating their website would be something on the list of things to do between 1998-2012 don't u?. The owner is laughing his ass off every time someone orders this stuff and he ships out a bottle of probably ro water and a pinch of his 1.99 lb septic bacteria powder in it while he concentrates on his real business in the septic tank industry. By following the trail of info you get with that patent number you can see that this same company.. just like the company that is marketing the Smart Start potion both also hold numerious patents regarding septic tanks, including raw sewage waste shredders, septic pumps, septic bacterias and other shit related stuff? Its been 15 years now and no one is using either of these products for a reason.. and its not because no ones heard of them yet.

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
Re: Re: cloudy water

Duke link said:
[quote author=pulpfiction1 link=topic=3632.msg31342#msg31342 date=1353875744]
a simple gfo will take care of phosphates for him confused?i dont think so

i have used it on countless systems and brandon now has used it on 2
here is another on the market,expect more to surface,maybe you should harass them as well

http://www.hdltd.com/products/p_rightnow.html

im not sure why you keep pushing this stuff like its the next great thing and by saying "expect more to surface" your making it sound like this is some great revelation to hit the fish keeping world.. Its funny what you can find out now a days on google.. this "New" company you posted a link for states their patent number, the patent was applied for in 1997 and issued in 2000.. and the website was actually put online in 1998.. so that dates it back quite a ways. For a company that was even still operating you think updating their website would be something on the list of things to do between 1998-2012 don't u?. The owner is laughing his ass off every time someone orders this stuff and he ships out a bottle of probably ro water and a pinch of his 1.99 lb septic bacteria powder in it while he concentrates on his real business in the septic tank industry. By following the trail of info you get with that patent number you can see that this same company.. just like the company that is marketing the Smart Start potion both also hold numerious patents regarding septic tanks, including raw sewage waste shredders, septic pumps, septic bacterias and other shit related stuff? Its been 15 years now and no one is using either of these products for a reason.. and its not because no ones heard of them yet.
[/quote]funny I thought the topic was pretty much dried up ,but I guess some people just gotta keep at it

Sent from my HTC Incredible S

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I think you need a vacation pulp. Here's a link I found, awesome deal./

Www.freephonecallcruise.com/freefreefree

R

reeffreak

I still agree with duke  , the topic never dried up, just the OP doesn't seem to care about the advice he's gets and you seem to think it's your way 100% legit, so it's almost a lost cause , but that's  fine cause Ive just waited out my cycle and everything's looking fantastic, I know the tried, tested and true way to run a reef.

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
the product works flawless no matter what you feel it is , pellets were first used in sewage treatment plants ,no 1 says you need to use or purchased this product ,  the other  product I have no idea exactly what it is ,but these are a line  of products that are coming to market

Sent from my HTC Incredible S

Status
Not open for further replies.