Clown Fish Help

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
He is RIP now.
Did u put him down or die on its own... I had an experience with my clown doing this after its mate jumped out and died.... it would not do anything but what your saying... when I introduced a new clown he immediately went swimming with the new clown

Canadianeh

Did u put him down or die on its own... I had an experience with my clown doing this after its mate jumped out and died.... it would not do anything but what your saying... when I introduced a new clown he immediately went swimming with the new clown

I put him to sleep

He was with a new clown for one week or so. No change at all.

shamous113

:( I'd suggest that you qt that other fish and use API General Cure I'm not sure if leaving the display tank fishless for six (6) week will insure that it's not going to recur in your display tank you may have to wait longer.

Canadianeh

:( I'd suggest that you qt that other fish and use API General Cure I'm not sure if leaving the display tank fishless for six (6) week will insure that it's not going to recur in your display tank you may have to wait longer.

The other fish was in the same QT tank with Paraguard bath for one week. He is in the DT tank now and the only fish.