Date Set - Saturday April 9, 2016!

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
If you guys could post this up on other boards (AP and any other ones I may be banned from lol) that would be great. I've tried to hold a few tables for people I thought would want them, but they aren't responding so they're all up for grabs now :)

salty1

I can't wait...looking for some amazing softy frags....hopefully tonnes of ricordea mushrooms will be available as I'm planning on covering my bare-bottom nano with them

MiniMoose

Funny thing was let year I got in for free it was my first fragment and I didn't know you had to pay so I just walked in before everyone was set up lol oops

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Can't imagine how that would help...

Attachments

• vigilant.jpg
    vigilant.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 99

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
I can't wait...looking for some amazing softy frags....hopefully tonnes of ricordea mushrooms will be available as I'm planning on covering my bare-bottom nano with them
hey, thats a cool idea!
get a few snails/hermits to crawl around beneath the rics to clean up missed waste and your good to go,
post some pics when you get that all finished :)

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
If you guys could post this up on other boards (AP and any other ones I may be banned from lol) that would be great. I've tried to hold a few tables for people I thought would want them, but they aren't responding so they're all up for grabs now :)
Posted on gtaa and canreef. AP is still running? LoL.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Posted on gtaa and canreef. AP is still running? LoL.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
No shit, that place is a ghost town eh? Guess his heavy handed bullshit got countered by "there's lots of alternatives, you dick".

That said, I'm still a little surprised it went so completely barren.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Definitely getting a lot of "not sure if we can do another frag show this year" responses. As suspected, the mass of shows seems to be taking its toll. I'm fine with that, if this is the last year it was a good run. :)

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Definitely getting a lot of "not sure if we can do another frag show this year" responses. As suspected, the mass of shows seems to be taking its toll. I'm fine with that, if this is the last year it was a good run. :)

It's 2016, this is the first show of the year, so their loss ;)

You will have the people, often imitated...but has never been duplicated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk