Date Set - Saturday April 9, 2016!

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Okay 12 tables still available. If anyone can email or call people who might be interested, that would be much appreciated, or PM me, as I'm sort of out of touch with what places are still in business and who is not. I gotta git er done :)

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Okay 12 tables still available. If anyone can email or call people who might be interested, that would be much appreciated, or PM me, as I'm sort of out of touch with what places are still in business and who is not. I gotta git er done :)
Is the vendor list updated on the website?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Tinkerbell

I'll have lots. Just gonna pic and pack them. That way they are ready to go. Specimen cups. I can bring warm water to float them.

I also have 120 drilled with sump and about 100 lbs LR. Used equipment etc. I'll post that stuff to contact later.

If someone can pm me details on rental?

Cheers

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
So this things a month away?
ea94281497ec39df1bbdd9946d0697e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

sunnykita

Super Active Member
I'll have lots. Just gonna pic and pack them. That way they are ready to go. Specimen cups. I can bring warm water to float them.

I also have 120 drilled with sump and about 100 lbs LR. Used equipment etc. I'll post that stuff to contact later.

If someone can pm me details on rental?

Cheers
I have sent out the email invites to everyone I had on my list, although I know I'm missing a couple. If you know of anyone that may be interested, or has a product for the raffles (good publicity!) let me know, or let them know :)

Tables are live, sign up on the REGISTER page, the best tables always go quick (4 spoken for already, maybe 5).

sunnykita

Super Active Member
www.londonfragfest.ca

Doors open to vendors at 9am, Public at 11, runs until 3pm.

I will be sending out notices to past vendors shortly, and setting up the webpage to accept applications for the tables hopefully this afternoon. Game on!

Vendor list:
SALTY CRACKER FRAGS
BEAN BAG FRAGS
THE FRAG TANK
M.A.S.T.
BIGSHOW FRAGS
JT CUSTOM ACRYLICS
MANGROVES.CA
KAOTIC AQUATICS
JELLYFISH DIRECT
and more...

@shayne horst