Dendro Help!!!

heath

Distinguished Member
kevin, you will have more fun with your grand children than you did you with your own kids, feed them what they want, no discipline, nothing but fun times.. congrats on the birthday and new baby.. there is an old saying; " if I had known that grandkids were this much fun I would have had them first "

Pistol

Super Active Member
Donor
kevin, you will have more fun with your grand children than you did you with your own kids, feed them what they want, no discipline, nothing but fun times.. congrats on the birthday and new baby.. there is an old saying; " if I had known that grandkids were this much fun I would have had them first "
Yep, wind them up and send them home.:D

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Heather, you're so funny. You met me already and should have a good idea of my age lol. Just saying, if I'm 52 you must be 21 :p

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Heather and Michele are the two most beautiful, most kind and who is into reefing that I know. You two should really really hang out sometime and talk about grandchildren lol :p. I think you two will make a great team :D

Michele

Thanks Kevin...Heather and I have a car ride to London in a few weeks, we will finally get to meet each other than. If our driver doesn't bale on me :)
I have not had the chance to meet you as of yet but you sure are racking up those brownie points :D

Michele

Happy to say my Dendro has made almost a full recovery :)
10408002_10206508728787883_8368296404684386244_n.jpg
Big thanks to everyone who responded and gave me some very helpful advice!