Does my Powder Blue Have Ich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Ya having the tank sit empty is what i plan ... however I have a stupid goby that has parked itelf under the rock work and does nto hesitate to bolt for the shrimp hole... No Idea how to catch it .... I was thinking a Siphon but i really think it is way to skittish.

It is showing no signs of anything at all... There are two chromis still in the tank that are being  hard to catch as well.  They dont seem 100% but have no interest in my trap.  Yet.  I have no been feeding them so the only food is in the trap.  Figure they will enter it sooner rather then later.

I got 2 clowns and a yellow wrasse in the small QT tank.  I have a 90 gallon set up barebottom that I think I will move them into but it has no cycled yet.  They are small fish so I figure if I throw an established canister on the tank then the spike shoudl be minimal, if at all.

I have been treating the 20 gal QT with paraguard every day and 40% water change every 2 days... They dont seem to be getting much better.  Been there for almost a week.  That is another hint that I think this is something other than ICH which paraguard should manage.

I am sure the water qulity in the small tank is not the greatest so I am hoping the move to the 90 will give some relieve

oakleyx

I don't think that's ick. 

I would do a google search for leebca and ask him to verify. He is on multiple forums. We can ask him to come to this one.

He also has multiple articles on fish disease.

monizb

Super Active Member
im not sure if your tang is well but buy garlic and mix it in with food that you feed make sure u shread or grind it up my fish love it twice a week ;D

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
lol... yes he became bbq.

I do not think it was ich though.  Too many other things started to suffer with out getting tell tale spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.