Dukes 90G Acrylic Tank

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Thanks guys, sometimes I wonder if it looks better on person or better in photos.. I think in person but of course I'm bias

jroovers

Super Active Member
I would think that almost in all cases things usually look better in person.  Those are great videos though, things are looking fantastic.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Thought i'd finish out this year again with a photo, ill also throw in photos from the previous years.

cheers.gif

Cheers to a successful 2013 and an even better 2014

December 31st 2011

IMG_4021.jpg

December 31st 2012

PANA_zps13cd4c5f.jpg

December 31st 2013

[img=1400x933]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101187577/_MG_8446.jpg[/img]

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
reeffreak link said:
Amazing!!! Wish the best to you in the new year Nick! Looks great.

Thanks Pat, all the best to u and your family too

Jewel

Impressive, I've heard that Acrylic tanks look great but yours is the first that really looks great. Lots of colour just amazing.

curiousphil

Super Active Member
Looks great!!! I love seeing progress shots like that.  One of the main reasons my camera is filled with like 2300 photos lol :)

When I started up my tank I thought it would be an awesome idea to do timelapse photography on the tank and watch it evolve.  One picture a daym from the same position and at the same time.... quite the challenge though.  Instead I just have thousands of random photos.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Salty Cracker link said:
Don't you miss those sweet brown mushrooms?  ;)

to think i was so damn excited about those things.. they were orange or pink too btw.. lol its funny cause the last hunk of covered rock went to rick on trade.. and i just noticed DTI was selling that exact rock with those same ricordia things all over it... 2 years later. goes to show how stuff gets around ;-)

Heres some zoas i got from rick like a year ago , i placed them up high to get some serious colors out of them recently for a certain photoshoot.. the colors really are pretty sweet and def my most unique zoa, sucks its a slow grower.

246.JPG

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Orange Passion, 3 week mark, looks like its going to be an easy one to keep happy... moved it up to another temporary spot.. its getting good light and seems to like it.
now i just need to get it bigger.

_MG_9298.jpg

_MG_9290.jpg

and a fish

_MG_9315.jpg

and the plana from big als london. this one has really darkened up the green base.. i think it could handle higher lighting but i like where i have it so its going to stay for a bit.. and its holding my OP on top for a bit too ;-)

_MG_9335.jpg