Eletrical Cost

hark

Double check the data on your bill. Rates, usage etc. Hydro has been screwing with people's bills. Most got slammed with huge bills in January.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
thanks i will. it looked legit to me but for the life of us we couldnt figure out what caused it to spike so high. i went and spent 350 bucks on half a house worth of LED bulbs, still have another half the house to go :-(

reef keeper

Super Active Member
Whoever voted liberal should have to pay everyone's hydro. This fool is driving business straight out of here. And these jobs will not come back. MORONS.

honestly, who here voted liberal and would admit it. WHO I SAY?! Lol

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Can we not make this a political debate please.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

shamous113

thanks i will. it looked legit to me but for the life of us we couldn't figure out what caused it to spike so high. i went and spent 350 bucks on half a house worth of LED bulbs, still have another half the house to go :-(

Their are a lot of factors that can affect the "smart meters" they send a wifi signal to the data center, that can be interrupted and cause reporting errors ie time of day usage. their have been a number of faulty meters reported as well, some that were so bad that people can turn off their main breaker and it will still show usage. oh and lets not forget the ones that catch fire and explode (bu those should have all been replaced by now) most utility companies let you use a web portal to look at your usage. a little test you can do is turn off the main breaker on your panel and check usage thru the web portal, if you suspect that the meter is bad you can also call and ask for them to come out and check (that might be a bit of a fight if its hydro one).