Elos 150 SPS Collection

Hayes

[quote author=Darryl_V link=topic=3589.msg30704#msg30704 date=1353372140]
Nice as always Dwayne...

This one is RR Orange Passion

Thanks Darryl, I think i may finally have figured out the WB on the Nikon, the colours look pretty close to what I see

The Org Passion is pretty nice, looks much better in person and under some RB LEDs

Hayes

yveterinarian link said:
Absolutely Fabulous!  You must be proud of your success.  :drool:  :drool:

I kinda am :)
Many nights I sit on the couch to watch TV and after a few min I forget what Im watching as I catch myself staring at the tank. Everyone else in the house thinks Im nuts !

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Very nice video, thank you for sharing :) I love the whole layout and fish selection you have with this tank.

Hayes

I just actually watched that video from the player and you guys are waaayy to PC :)

Its awe full! Will try again soon. I shot this one with a Canon rebel in HD. Doesnt look very HD to me, maybe it loses alot in the compression as its dumbed down for the iterweb ?
Anyways I will try again some time. Just another thing to try and learn when time is so limited.

And I HAVE been feeding that torch! I play it classical music and have even talked dirty to it but it hasnt sped up the growth even a little bit. I think I can cut two heads safely very shortly. Will start at the top of the list for frags :)

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Hayes link said:
I just actually watched that video from the player and you guys are waaayy to PC :)

Its awe full! Will try again soon. I shot this one with a Canon rebel in HD. Doesnt look very HD to me, maybe it loses alot in the compression as its dumbed down for the iterweb ?
Anyways I will try again some time. Just another thing to try and learn when time is so limited.

And I HAVE been feeding that torch! I play it classical music and have even talked dirty to it but it hasnt sped up the growth even a little bit. I think I can cut two heads safely very shortly. Will start at the top of the list for frags :)

I thought it looked pretty good myself, Your shooting a D90, there really aren't consumer camcorders that can come anywhere close to the video quality of an dslr, I find unless your using really good post processing programs the best way to keep the quality high is to upload the video file straight off the camera to youtube, photobucket trashes the quality of videos and even photos too, I still use it because its convientiant but youtube is going to be the best option for holding the HDness of your videos. BTW your tank is incredible !!

Hayes

Thought I would throw up a couple of crappy cell phone pics before the end of the year

20121231_180539_zps57beeb27.jpg

20121231_180506_zpsd3fc4652.jpg

Happy New Year Everyone !

Hayes

I love coming on here :) such an ego boost, we should bottle this for people with mild depression LOL
Thanks everyone I really appreciate the positive feedback

Many of my pieces are getting to the medium sized stage and things are starting to fill in. I have 10-12 random name brand frags (mostly RR fancy named ones) very slowly growing out in the frag tank that I am hoping will replace some of the mediocre pieces in the Display. Stupid LE's won't grow fast enough though and I am not patient enough to pull colonies to replace with frags and wait again for them to fill in. Guess time will tell.

Have started to collect acans again and picked up a rainbow open brain from Aussie thats ridiculous. Some Aussie Scolys as well. Will get some pics up.
Friggin Flame angel has been picking so all the acans are in the frag tank for now

Happy New Year to everyone out there and may you all have a successful reefing year !