February POTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jones02

Mine is far from anything crazy lol but its my 1st salt tank and its only been up for like 6 weeks. Everythinng will get moved around at some poinnt. It just goes downn the back wall annd up the sides like a big horse shoe kinda...

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Zakk link said:
It was a good idea for a POTM. 

March POTM: Best skimmate.  :poop:

Zakk, I like your idea, but are we shifting the focus from a photography subject to a variation on the "Grow-out Contest" theme...perhaps another use for a relatively under-utilized section of the board....

It could start with your "Who Has The Skankiest (sp?) Mate" contest.....Skim-Mate that is.  Then we could move on to my forte, a cyano growth contest...then inevitably someone else will want to get a bunch of guys to measure up and see who has the longest hair algae....biggest balls of chaeto etc.etc. 

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Sure, but who can resist any kind of competition...Especially since competition inevitably leads to Gambling!!!!    Oh....I mean self-improvement...It leads to self-improvement...yeah..

Z

Zakk

You note I wasn't saying anything about not gambling.  ;D

Hell look at this hobby.  You can drop $10 grand and end up with a big pile of dirty rocks.  If that's not gambling, I'm not sure what is!

dale

my little starfish eating and spawning frenzy, pics are a package deal (zoom in on the single guy, you can see the goo comming out of him). lol.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
dale link said:
o rockpile ,, i get it,... im new.....  anyway... check out my starfish. lol :-[

Pretty cool picture anyways, I have like 10 of his brothers now, they came with the pipe organ I grabbed from u, they must love that coral I guess lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.