Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
They aren't quite my high score but both are well over 100

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qqklFP3rBA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHGsIDpaZJk

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Downloaded on break... got to seven...still no aliens, zombies, lasers or gravity guns..... Back to Attack Nuns...

BTW my son plays it but one girl on his bus is at 71!!! And she is one of the "specials" in case you're wondering what success at Flappy is indicative of...

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Showed it to my wife today after I played it last night. ...She stole my phone...so I installed it on hers...hasn't stopped playing since...apparently I am doing dinner tonight now.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I was wondering the same because they are about a dozen knock offs out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
we all just downloaded it from the web.. the original.. unlike iphones, we can do that ;-)

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
We are playing flappy bird. Not any knock offs. When you have an Android phone, you can get and play anything, even things that are not on the network anymore without the need for jailbreak problems like the iPhone. There are links already in this thread with a place to get it. Then go to the app store on your phone and search App Installer. I use APK installer, the icon is a box with the Android on it. Then hook your phone to your PC and add the .APK file that you downloaded off the previous mentioned website to the download folder on your phone. Open APK installer, and install the app through it. Takes just a few seconds actually, and is really easy, unlike iPhone

Personal note: I take no responsibility about your phone and custom app installs. Get them only from trusted sites and yes, there is always a risk involved.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
my android is rooted so its just as simple as clicking on the apk file and it just installs!!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Duke link said:
my android is rooted so its just as simple as clicking on the apk file and it just installs!!

nice, looks like you took it to the next level. I have not tried to root yet. I am happy with just a standard phone and the apk installers. I have 800-900 games on my hdd, I have added this one to that list :D

flappy-valentine-02132014-2.gif

KBennett

My android isn't rooted.  Just go to that link on you android, and there is a button that says "Android download" or something.  I clicked it and it installed.  No need to even download it on a computer.

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Big_Als_London link said:
When any of you beat my score I want video proof

I threw a BS at my boy about the "special" girl on his bus being at 71...turns out it was actually 51 (saw it)...still off the charts though.  She plays it on a tablet, maybe it's easier on the big screen???

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Torx link said:
Or...maybe she is just better then us :(

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

No question about it.  I'm just happy I had already decided it was a dumb game and moved on or I would have been forced to play it until I caught her...  Grrrrr no damn kid is going to beat me at this stupid effing game.

F@&k  4 again....ok ok zen-like calm.....only 47 more to go.........F@@@@&k 3!!!

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
heres me guys.. i win

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHH2101OFfI[/youtube]

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
davesolo29 link said:
Lol.  That's a pretty obvious rip off if I ever saw one.  Nintendo must be feeaking out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supposedly they were, but no one has admitted anything on either side. He was making $50,000 a day in advertising from the game. I think he made out good enough.