Flazky's 166g Rectangle =.=

Flazky

Website Affiliate
Here are some more photos. Had to move some of the zoas to get a better shot some some of them arent fully open =p With my photos, I try not to ever touch the vibrance or saturation, so the purple hues and blue hues are actually my t5's. I tried to match white balance but my camera can only match up to 10K =(

Dendro

dsc0285j.jpg

Peacock

dsc0283cz.jpg

Dragon Eyes

dsc0282ct.jpg

Fireflies
dsc0281sx.jpg

Dont know
dsc0280w.jpg

Candy Apple Red
dsc0279am.jpg

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
wow, your tank is very cool and your photography is super good. What camera and lens are you shooting if you dont mind me asking?

Flazky

Website Affiliate
Duke link said:
wow, your tank is very cool and your photography is super good. What camera and lens are you shooting if you dont mind me asking?

Hey guys,  thanks for all the kind words.  I am using a d800 + 105mm 2.8
The extension tubes are in the mail so it will be even sexier soon =D

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Flazky link said:
[quote author=Duke link=topic=4692.msg44317#msg44317 date=1363084445]

[/quote]

:eek:  Nice!!! You must really love photography, do you shoot professionally also?

Flazky

Website Affiliate
Duke link said:
[quote author=Flazky link=topic=4692.msg44342#msg44342 date=1363097154]
[quote author=Duke link=topic=4692.msg44317#msg44317 date=1363084445]

[/quote]

:eek:  Nice!!! You must really love photography, do you shoot professionally also?
[/quote]

Naw, photography is just a hobby,  however I do help my friend with events from time to time,  and this year I may be taking some daycare school portraits but thats about it.  =p

Thmh

Website Affiliate
What he really mean is, he whore out his body on the corners to get the camera.

PEWPEW!

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Thmh link said:
What he really mean is, he whore out his body on the corners to get the camera.

PEWPEW!

must have been more than a few times to get one of those bad boys...  ;)

TypeZero

Inactive Since Crash
Website Affiliate
INACTIVE
Lol the thing is makco actually buys it buy the case load from costco ahhaaha come on makco show us your stash of anti hurt ointment.

Flazky

Website Affiliate
Lol,  i dont get the rub from costco... I get it by the barrel load =D infact,  if anybody is looking for tubs of vaseline,  i have em for sale lol.

Hayes

Great pics, nice work.
I like the dimensions of your tank and would like to know how you make out with the overflow you have, I think if I was to do this again I would do it the same. SHould make for crystal clear water