Found my missing watchman... Can't figure out how to get to it.

GirDance

This fish is the most frustrating thing I have ever purchased.

Until I can cut one piece of acrylic to keep it in the one chamber, and some and plastic canvas to size to make it so that it can't get itself into the 2 millimeter wide space between the frame and the wall of the tank I am thinking there isn't much else that's going to work. 

I have even tried not feeding for 3 days and then baiting a net with msysis to coax him out and nadda.  Stood there for 40 minutes and then gave up for now.

The chamber is already filled with water, it just enjoys living in the tiny tiny space between the framing and the wall.  It will only half come out for food, so if I don't manage to drop the food right along the wall it just leaves it.  :?

GirDance

This fish is the most frustrating thing I have ever purchased.

Until I can cut one piece of acrylic to keep it in the one chamber, and some and plastic canvas to size to make it so that it can't get itself into the 2 millimeter wide space between the frame and the wall of the tank I am thinking there isn't much else that's going to work. 

I have even tried not feeding for 3 days and then baiting a net with msysis to coax him out and nadda.  Stood there for 40 minutes and then gave up for now.

The chamber is already filled with water, it just enjoys living in the tiny tiny space between the framing and the wall.  It will only half come out for food, so if I don't manage to drop the food right along the wall it just leaves it.  :?

GirDance

3avuqemu.jpg

If you closely at the side you will see a black cross bar right by the wall and a small space.  There is an identical brace at the bottom and he has made the tiny space between it and the wall his home.

I guess I could keep him back there and fatten him up till he can't fit anymore!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

GirDance

3avuqemu.jpg

If you closely at the side you will see a black cross bar right by the wall and a small space.  There is an identical brace at the bottom and he has made the tiny space between it and the wall his home.

I guess I could keep him back there and fatten him up till he can't fit anymore!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Boga

Can you fill that space with something that you can remove later, so he is forced out? Sand, gravel, sponge.I know it is easy for us to comment from this side the screen ...  :?

Boga

Can you fill that space with something that you can remove later, so he is forced out? Sand, gravel, sponge.I know it is easy for us to comment from this side the screen ...  :?