Fragfest Thefragtank Vip 0 Of 50 Available

LondonFragfest

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.londonfragfest.thefragtank.ca
Information is simple, the show opens to the public at noon.
Anyone who has been there in the past knows there is normally a line up of 50+ people each year and the first 300-350 come through in the first hour.

Born as an idea here on thefragtank.ca in early 2013 I want to offer members of thefragtank a chance to beat the line up.

Access will be at 11 am for VIP tickets purchased in advance.

This will be available to the first 50 people to PM me and set up purchases. Purchase can be made via EMT or credit card. (If you have my EMT info, do not just send an EMT. Please contact via PM first.)

Open to all members.

If you are concerned about me receiving your PM, feel free to post here that PM is sent and I will confirm. If there are any spots left, the offer will be expanded to new members other media outlets some time next week. Tickets will be reserved by name, so you will need to show ID at the door the day of the event. I will keep this post updated as often as possible with remaining tickets.

There are 22 vendors, that means there will be lots of time for you to spend at your favorite vendor. They have been asked to be set up for 11, however some may be a few minutes later as they have been in the past which still gives you lots of time.

Cost: $15
Includes: $10 worth of raffle tickets and early access to the event
Limit: 4 per member

*tickets are non refundable but transferable. Tickets are available while supplies last and no extra will be provided after the 50 are purchased. Children under 12 are free with adult admission and are not included in the 50. Confirmation emails will be provided to purchasers via email. Email addresses collected will not be used for any other promotions or contacts nor shared with any other person or company.

Last edited:

Sills01

Information is simple, the show opens to the public at noon.
Anyone who has been there in the past knows there is normally a line up of 50+ people each year and the first 300-350 come through in the first hour.

Born as an idea here on thefragtank.ca in early 2013 I want to offer members of thefragtank a chance to beat the line up.

Access will be at 11 am for VIP tickets purchased in advance.

This will be available to the first 50 people to PM me and set up purchases. Purchase can be made via EMT or credit card. (If you have my EMT info, do not just send an EMT. Please contact via PM first.)

Sending PM is key as this is being offered first to current members of thefragtank as of the date and time of this post. If you are concerned about me receiving your PM, feel free to post here that PM is sent and I will confirm. If there are any spots left, the offer will be expanded to new members other media outlets some time next week. Tickets will be reserved by name, so you will need to show ID at the door the day of the event. I will keep this post updated as often as possible with remaining tickets.

There are 22 vendors, that means there will be lots of time for you to spend at your favorite vendor. They have been asked to be set up for 11, however some may be a few minutes later as they have been in the past which still gives you lots of time.

Cost: $15
Includes: $10 worth of raffle tickets and early access to the event
Limit: 4 per member

*tickets are non refundable but transferable. Tickets are available while supplies last and no extra will be provided after the 50 are purchased. Children under 12 are free with adult admission and are not included in the 50. Confirmation emails will be provided to purchasers via email. Email addresses collected will not be used for any other promotions or contacts nor shared with any other person or company.
Could you let me know if there are any tickets left? I am interested for my mom and I and my two children who are 7 and 9