Fragfest Thefragtank Vip 0 Of 50 Available

LondonFragfest

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.londonfragfest.thefragtank.ca
Could you let me know if there are any tickets left? I am interested for my mom and I and my two children who are 7 and 9

Yes, there are some still available. I am opening them up to new members and other social media sources tonight. If you are are interested, please PM me and I will send you the details. The children would be free admission

Sills01

Yes, there are some still available. I am opening them up to new members and other social media sources tonight. If you are are interested, please PM me and I will send you the details. The children would be free admission
Sorry I'm totally new to this I do not even know how to PM on here sorry I will try!

LondonFragfest

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.londonfragfest.thefragtank.ca
Down to 7. Started posting on social media, one page at a time so that I am not overwhelmed with emails. I added something to the early access passes. When all 50 are sold, one person will be getting a free Triton test kit.

You do not need to use the Triton system for the Triton testing. Each TRITON LAB ICP water analysis provides an accurate snapshot of the water quality in your system. They analyse a comprehensive suite of macro and trace elements crucial to healthy function of your reef system:

Sodium (Na), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Potassium (K), Strontium (Sr), Boron (B), Bromine (Br), Sulphur (S), Lithium (Li), Beryllium (Be), Barium (Ba), Titanium (Ti), Vanadium (V), Chromium (Cr), Manganese (Mn), Iron (Fe), Cobalt (Co), Nickel (Ni), Copper (Cu), Zinc (Zn), Aluminium (Al), Silicon (Si), Arsenic (As), Antimony (Sb), Tin (Sn), Cadmium (Cd), Selenium (Se), Molybdenum (Mo), Mercury (Hg), Phosphorus (P), Phosphate (PO4), Lead (Pb), Iodine (I), Tuncsten (W), Scandium (Sc), Lanthanum (La)

Find out more at https://www.triton.de/en/