BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
theyangman link said:
[quote author=BIGSHOW link=topic=6400.msg62424#msg62424 date=1380567882]
LOL

After frag swap there will be a huge update to the WYSIWYG section on the site, including some SSC frags.

Can I come before the swap and buy some? I would like to go shopping prior to being picked over.
[/quote]

These will be cut from colonies on Friday, I won't be bringing them to the Frag swap, so no worries there.  Come over the following weekend or sometime during next week. 

I am changing out all my racking in one of my tables for a huge custom acrylic setup by JT, so I have been avoiding filling up that table with acros.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
BIGSHOW link said:
[quote author=theyangman link=topic=6400.msg62429#msg62429 date=1380569500]
[quote author=BIGSHOW link=topic=6400.msg62424#msg62424 date=1380567882]
LOL

After frag swap there will be a huge update to the WYSIWYG section on the site, including some SSC frags.

Can I come before the swap and buy some? I would like to go shopping prior to being picked over.
[/quote]

These will be cut from colonies on Friday, I won't be bringing them to the Frag swap, so no worries there.  Come over the following weekend or sometime during next week. 

I am changing out all my racking in one of my tables for a huge custom acrylic setup by JT, so I have been avoiding filling up that table with acros.

[/quote]

you can avoid filling it up by selling them to me. I am single now, so I have even more disposable income.

bahahahhaha

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
You are welcome to come over and I can cut you some frags while your there...but, not till after the swap (I am gone until Thursday and Friday I will be getting ready)

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
I can't believe all you guys have never been......worth the trip without question!!
Dave's DT was amazing!!! SPS and Chalice tank!! Now, I just need to find a way to get  some of those beauty chalice to mingle with my sps....and, well grow too I guess..lol...man, nothing grows slower than some chalice. What the heck is the topic of this thread anyways..... :)

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I've been out to see the mega superstore that is bigshow...

It's a dangerous trip,  even if I don't want anything there is too much to resist. 

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I think this may again be the two-vehicle ride.  I'll likely drive and may have a seat or two open :)

Mercedes seat material gives me hives.  I think it's made of Saskatchewan sealskin or something.