Got My First Triton Icp Test Results

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Hmmmmm this is actually interesting, thanks @TORX you might have solved my problem from 6 years ago I had a 20 gallon thank that I could never keep corals checked everything even reached out to Eric and Stace , and did everything they suggested. But still couldn’t figure it out , I honestly settled on possibly the tank being “to clean” and eventually had enough and got rid of it and got a 40 gallon, looking back on it , if I knew about this test I 100% would have because good chances there was something off , very inspiring story’s fellas !

Koi Valley

Inactive Since Crash
I picked up my IPC-OES kit on the weekend. I’m got the kit that tests both the aquarium and your RO water. That way you know your source water is safe.
I’m going to change my RO membrane and cartridges first before I do the test. That way I’ll know if my RO is doing a good job.
I live in the country. Who knows what could be in my well water.
Look forward to seeing the results.

Maverickh12

I might not know a lot about water (chuckles to self) but TORX is right, we all seem to beat a dead horse with really only the 5 main tests and if even half of us knew what was even coming out of the "good" water side of RO systems we'd be shocked. Let me ask you all this, when was the last time any of you did a proper clean and sanitize of your RO/DI systems?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Koi Valley

Inactive Since Crash
So I just mailed my IPC-OES test out today. The post office said if I sent it surface mail it could take over a month to get to Poland. I went with air delivery and it only cost roughly three dollars more ( @ $12 ).
Looking forward to the results.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
So I just mailed my IPC-OES test out today. The post office said if I sent it surface mail it could take over a month to get to Poland. I went with air delivery and it only cost roughly three dollars more ( @ $12 ).
Looking forward to the results.
To Poland? We normally mail it to Quebec and they do the rest. Costs about the same and you cut out the middle man I guess

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
If you have the info for this company in Quebec I wouldn’t mind using them the next time.
This is weird, it should have been on the pre printed shipping label inside the box

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I’ll have to try that one next time if it’s done right here in Canada.
Oh it's not lol. The mailing address is Quebec but he just collected them then ships them all together to Germany once a week.

gowyn

I have mixed feelings about this.

Sent both ICP and N-DOC.

ICP came back TWO weeks later! Did identify a problem. I have since resolved but to be quite honest all the other results are so far out of date it's useless.

Three weeks later I'm still waiting for the N-DOC results! Definitely not worth the time and money