Hello From London

reeflover

Hi Paul, how big (dimension's) of your light and where did you get it and how much... you can send me the info via pm if easier.. I am setting up a 75 gal coral tank and I will need a new light for it..thanks
Done. Just let me know if you got the PM.

Luca'sMom

Thank you MrHermit, we would be glad to participate but I have nothing to swap... except a small zoa colony I can share, we just started and I don't know what the participation terms and conditions are... I would LOVE to stay in touch and be part of London/Ontario reef scene as I don't know anyone except Bill from Incredible Aquarium so far and he was a great help for me, then Big Al store and today I plan to visit Sealife Central with fam and kids...
Everywhere I go people are nice and friendly but I would like to know more places where you can see the corals live not just price lists to order... and also make friends in the hobby.

Hello! I'm just starting my 30gallon tank and yours is pretty much where I'm trying to go. I love how you mounted the Mars Lighting! Can you tell me exactly how you did that and where you got those "plant"????hangers from? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks so much!!! Beautifully done btw