Intoduction

Jewel

Running Carbon is a must with the close proximity of your SPS, Gfo as well, The Pellets/ How long were you running them and why did you stop? I say this because The Pellets will enable your 55 to accept more of a bio-load. . I'd be in a hurry for the 120 but remember if you fill that up as fast. You'll need a 220 before you think.

TessG

I don't have much space in my sump and I was trying which of the two, bio-pellets or GFO is much better. I have no idea and still in the experimenting mode. But with the 120g, probably I can run those three. I also bough the vertex zeolite reactor hoping that I can make my 120g zeovit tank. Still in my learning process right now that's why I need some guidance from others.

Jewel

I'm not the person to talk to about the Zeovit system, I know people who've tried it but it's just to complicated for me. Unless you have a Phosphate problem. I'd reconsider running Pellets.

TessG

I see. I am just in the learning process that's why I would like to try anything. Probably when I have my 120, I will stay in just one system. Now, I just have a refugium at the moment with chaeto on it.