Jamaica In The Process

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Wow!!!, what a night!!!, I'm feelin it today :confused:, but was still stable enough to go for a morning walk after my morning coconut, few pics of my little excursion
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

This purple fan is about 3' wide, the hole is about 4' wide by 3-4' deep, just AWESOME!!!

Last edited:

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
:worthless:Well:cool: I'm a little buzzZzeEd right now,,, but, Day 5 went Well..went out snorkelling today (again), much much, much better today, water was so calm, saw tons of fish, schools of small fish everywhere, squirrelfish, porcupine puffer, white with purple tip Anemone, a giant green speckled BTA, something that looked like rainbow monti perhaps, green cap, orange/green confusa, porites, a VW size maze brain, purple fans, sand diver fish, black long spine urchins, stylo, some purple and red style,yellow head jawfish(wife thought it was a worm), lmao, what looked to be a yellow with yellow orange polyps encrusting/plating sps- it was the nicest one I saw out there,some other kind of crazy looking urchin that looked like a underwater bomb from the war, tons of different algeas, some colt Or Kenya trees(TONS) I think?Âż, big bariccuda, I went outreeaaaaal fare, some beautiful Angels, lots of different damsels, will be heading out again in the early morning tomorrow, hopefully with a under water camera(sister in laws) so hoping I get some money shots for you guys,
Hopefully the camera will capture the colours as I see them as the mask I have (from brother in law) as it has/uses/built in UV&blue light- firedivegear.com, still works pretty good in the morning light, afraid to go out at night though :eek::oops:, alright enough drunk talk, few pics from my walk today:p
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
this little guy crawled up my arm when I was sitting on the rocks, think he liked the shade :)
image.jpg
this little guy only had three legs, but was fast as Hell!!
image.jpg
"no jumping in the water", umm hello, why not it's only 10+feet down to jagged rocks, then water

And a few from tonight's stagger home:)
image.jpg
image.jpg
adult pool:)
image.jpg
Oh Oh And some Bob Marley shots to end the night with a bang ,, possibly bob Marley something else as well;).......
Night night ontarioans,lmao off drunkurdly

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
you definielty did more exploring than i did. the week i was there was really windy/wavy though:) no regrets here.
Ya we had a bit of a rain storm come through on Tues. Stirred up the water bad some nice wave action into the rocks though:), but yesterday was the best for going out, I was probably out for a good hr 1/2, didn't get a chance to go this morning, brother in law went out with the gear so I spent my last day with the little man in the pool and then a nice night with the wife, now just chillin out back waiting for the morning to get some more pics, eat some food and off to the sky we go.

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Well back from Jamaica, WOW!! Is all I can say, loved every moment there.. Tank did well till the last day when my father refilled the Ro water container, just happen that the top off started up as he was filling and must have got bubbles in the pump so it basically shut off, (not his fault, he kept the tank alive for me :), problem solved by a flick of the switch, and away it went again, solivvnity was only at 1.02675 so not to bad.
More pics of the last days I was there, when I get home lol

Last edited:

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Did you hit up the floating marijuana dispensary at the beach? Lol

He's a good guy.

Yep he came u the first day I went snorkelling, I surfaced from a short dive down as soon as I came up he asked "you good mon"?, ya mon, " alright mon snorkel mon",lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk