January BRS group buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zakk

I got one that says "Group buy" with instructions.

Log into your account at BRS, it should say Hello (you)!  (REEF CLUB GROUP BUY).

Z

Zakk

I just got another email from BRS, for $5 off.  It's a use once only code, but I applied it and it worked.  So there was $5 off for ordering over a certain amount I think, then the bulk discount, then the $5.  So all in all a worthwhile buy day.  ;D

Z

Zakk

Petercar link said:
I got mine. Ordered already. And should be on way ..website says order by 430 for same day shipping

Er, not to Canada, they only ship on Fridays, that's a limitation with UPS.  You -should- have your order by next Wed or Thurs (and it's trackable).

phatpaco

Ordered this time successfully!!! Well at least I placed an order.... Thanks to Zakk for the coupon idea...I wasn't even thinking about it! $5 is $5!!! Thanks for putting this together SuperBlob I really appreciate it! Can't wait for my stuff!! 90 gallon start up finally...maybe even later this week!!!!

B

brubana

Got my email today, thanks Blob!

Ordering the build-your-own RO system tonight, hopefully they can get it out this week.

C

crazybizzle

anyone from windsor getting in on this im on the list for this group buy anyone wanna split the shipping with me im not getting 175 in stuff so maybe piggyback with me to pay shipping..i dunno just sayin prob placing order tonight or this wrekend

phatpaco

Just got my order after work it was stuck in my door!  ;D ;D Opened and my fish food was missing :'( Sent a message to CS and we'll see! Will let you know how it goes if anyone cares...Saves me from typing.... :D 2 part powders until the end of time....or until the next order!!!

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I think I figured out for us to always get $5 off our Bulk Reef Orders.

Perhaps it's just coincidence but its happened  to me twice now.

I filled my cart with the items that I was interested in and ran a trial check-out to see how much my order was going to cost me. There were a few items that I couldn't make up my mind on, so I decided to wait until the next day before placing my order.

The next day Bulk Reef coincidentally sends me a $5 coupon that is only valid for 24 hours. I'm almost certain that they send this coupon as an incentive to make sure you go though with the purchase you were planning. 

I'm interested if anyone else has noticed this?? If so...we could use this to our advantage and trick the system every-time we order :D Even plan it to coincide with our group buys.

Status
Not open for further replies.