January BRS group buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zakk

Not sure why, but they refunded me $22 after everything was done.  It's 'under review' with paypal, which just means paypal wants to see if there's a way they can keep it.

**edit.  Ah, they didn't ship the Two Little Fishies PhytoPlan or the Elos SVM2 Granular Marine Fish Food.  Restrictions on importing to canada they say. 

B

brubana

got my delivery this afternoon here in Toronto. UPS guy tried to leave the big box in the screen door without bothering to knock!

Z

Zakk

brubana link said:
got my delivery this afternoon here in Toronto. UPS guy tried to leave the big box in the screen door without bothering to knock!

UPS are douchbags. 

If they aren't blackmailing you for brokerage money, they couldn't give two shits if you get your package or not.  Postman always rings the doorbell if there's a parcel. 

G

Gietz

I never got one :/. Hmmmm but I did get my order today and everything is there!

xxmurrxx

Zakk link said:
[quote author=brubana link=topic=1782.msg15283#msg15283 date=1327554904]

UPS are douchbags. 

If they aren't blackmailing you for brokerage money, they couldn't give two shits if you get your package or not.  Postman always rings the doorbell if there's a parcel.
[/quote]

Yeah UPS is the worst. I always ask them to mark the package as signature required, not a fan of ups leaving expensive orders sitting on my porch.

Z

Zakk

They left the shipment out on the front porch yesterday, no idea how long it was there, they never rang.  It was about the size of a small car, so anyone walking by would have seen it.  What would I have done if someone made off with it?  They would just say "delivered". 

I figured they just did it to me, I'm on their 'blacklist' because I refused to pay brokerage on a couple of things a while back, and they had to ship them back.  Funny thin is, I went to ship something purolator a while later, and THEY had me on a blacklist too, and that's the only thing I can think of that would make them do that. Not sure what connection purolator has to ups though. Still, if they want to charge me $40 on a $50 item at the door or "you don't get it", well I'll give up the $40 just to have the satisfaction of not paying them. 

phatpaco

Zakk link said:
They left the shipment out on the front porch yesterday, no idea how long it was there, they never rang.  It was about the size of a small car, so anyone walking by would have seen it.  What would I have done if someone made off with it?  They would just say \"delivered\". 

I figured they just did it to me, I'm on their 'blacklist' because I refused to pay brokerage on a couple of things a while back, and they had to ship them back.  Funny thin is, I went to ship something purolator a while later, and THEY had me on a blacklist too, and that's the only thing I can think of that would make them do that. Not sure what connection purolator has to ups though. Still, if they want to charge me $40 on a $50 item at the door or \"you don't get it\", well I'll give up the $40 just to have the satisfaction of not paying them.
Got a credit for my missing food...Can't bring fish food into Canada, wait but I can get groceries!!! Weird! And UPS was nice enough to throw my lights and another box in my screen door as well and there looks to be a kick mark or two! LOL  Dicks.

Z

Zakk

phatpaco link said:
[quote author=Zakk link=topic=1782.msg15301#msg15301 date=1327594216]
They left the shipment out on the front porch yesterday, no idea how long it was there, they never rang.  It was about the size of a small car, so anyone walking by would have seen it.  What would I have done if someone made off with it?  They would just say \"delivered\". 

I figured they just did it to me, I'm on their 'blacklist' because I refused to pay brokerage on a couple of things a while back, and they had to ship them back.  Funny thin is, I went to ship something purolator a while later, and THEY had me on a blacklist too, and that's the only thing I can think of that would make them do that. Not sure what connection purolator has to ups though. Still, if they want to charge me $40 on a $50 item at the door or \"you don't get it\", well I'll give up the $40 just to have the satisfaction of not paying them.
Got a credit for my missing food...Can't bring fish food into Canada, wait but I can get groceries!!! Weird! And UPS was nice enough to throw my lights and another box in my screen door as well and there looks to be a kick mark or two! LOL  Dicks.
[/quote]

Yeah, it's messed up, I can get coralRX imported, but not fish food.  I really wanted to try that food too, no preservatives so no phosphates.  Ah well. 

B

Bill@IA

xxmurrxx link said:
[quote author=Zakk link=topic=1782.msg15284#msg15284 date=1327556448]
[quote author=brubana link=topic=1782.msg15283#msg15283 date=1327554904]

UPS are douchbags. 

[/quote]

Yeah UPS is the worst. I always ask them to mark the package as signature required, not a fan of ups leaving expensive orders sitting on my porch.
[/quote]

One of their main competitors isn't much better. Check out this delivery caught on video:  http://en.video.canoe.tv/video/comedy/latest-viral-videos/1906868833/fedex-guy-throws-computer-monitor/1339080593001

G

Gietz

Ha ha ha ha ha great video so true about there delivery. I came home one day after work to find my package they drop off on my roof. Wtf!!! 

J

jones02

When is there going to be another group buy soon? Maybe start of march :)

Status
Not open for further replies.