Just a Reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

copperkills

just to add to Zakks post...perhaps you should build a stage in front of your shark tank and have some exotic reef dancers swim with it...maybe add a pole!!! (inside the tank) and keep a small quantity of blow on hand. Zakk will never leave!! LOL

Im just saying

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
copperkills link said:
just to add to Zakks post...perhaps you should build a stage in front of your shark tank and have some exotic reef dancers swim with it...maybe add a pole!!! (inside the tank) and keep a small quantity of blow on hand. Zakk will never leave!! LOL

Im just saying
If you want I can start dancing for you when you come in Ty.

Z

Zakk

copperkills link said:

Im just saying

Truth be told, I despise stippers, HATE hookers, and have never tried blow. 

Strippers: I've seen where they've been, and who they've been dancing on, and it makes me vomit a bit when they try and get close to me.
Hookers: Same reason, plus a bunch of them trashed one of my furnished apartments, so I kind of want to kill hookers....but body disposal is tricky.
Cocaine: I'm too cheap to try the good stuff.  ;D

A better idea is a killer light show in the shark tank.  I think even the sharks would appreciate the blinky lights. 

Is there still a shark tank?  ;)

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Yes there is still a shark tank. Hmmm anyone have any lazers??? Maybe we could just strap one onto the shark.

On a side note. I just finished fragging something for the first time. We will see how things turn out over the next week or two if they survive.  It was starting to lose tissue at the base so hopefully I have saved it.

teebone110

Distinguished Member
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
copperkills link said:
+1 Zakk...and I dont have anything against Big Als..I actually think the Oakville store is fantastic lol  ;)

I agree, Big Als is one of the best in my books!

Each location varies, but overall I've had good experiences with all. Most livestock has always done well in my tank. I think the Mississauga store is the best in terms of available livestock and dry goods.

B

Blob-79

Big_Als_London link said:

I'd come in and buy something just to see this

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Blob-79 link said:
[quote author=Big_Als_London link=topic=2096.msg16258#msg16258 date=1328741733]

I'd come in and buy something just to see this
[/quote]

When I was a young punk working here I used to dance and sing while I was catching fish standing on a ladder.  The odd time you can catch me bopping to some tunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.