Kman 225 Tank Build.

Kman

Super Active Member
I have been horribly slacking on my tank as I have been crazy busy. So the builds I have planned are a work in progress. I have been slowly getting all the parts I need but will have to wait till I have some time. I still need to finish my apex cabinet as well as my sump install. Both big projects. So my tank is in coasting phase for now. lol I hopefully will have time soon.

Luke.

Distinguished Member
How’s it going man? , would you be made if I stole your hood idea ?! Pm me if you wanna talk about it , I got 3 months tops to get one ready for the 120 :)

Pistol

Super Active Member
Donor
If you haven't filled the tank yet I would suggest removing the center overflow and installing 1 or 2 ghost overflows, you will get more room and it will look better.

Kman

Super Active Member
I have been horribly slacking on my tank as I have been crazy busy. So the builds I have planned are a work in progress. I have been slowly getting all the parts I need but will have to wait till I have some time. I still need to finish my apex cabinet as well as my sump install. Both big projects. So my tank is in coasting phase for now. lol I hopefully will have time soon.

I don't mind at all we can chat about it. I have some improvements that I can recommend as well.

Kman

Super Active Member
If you haven't filled the tank yet I would suggest removing the center overflow and installing 1 or 2 ghost overflows, you will get more room and it will look better.

It has been set up for some time now I have just been super busy and haven't done tank pics.

But I agree it would save way more room as this overflow is a beast. The issue is it is drilled into the bottom for the lines and the way they put the glass it looked like it was part of the overall tank tank construction. When I originally was setting it up I had wanted to do that but it looked like I would compromise the integrity of the tank itself. So I kept it as it. I loose a lot of room with how big it is.