London police asking for a budget raise...

theyangman

Distinguished Member
reeffreak link said:
Gated communities in the states are an example of private security growing. Like I said don't believe me man.

Annnnnnnd how realistic/applicable is that to the general population dude? 99% of us do not live in gated communities. Private sector security has it's place for the rich and mighty. Not the other 99% of the general population.....

reeffreak

Super Active Member
theyangman link said:
[quote author=reeffreak link=topic=6628.msg65247#msg65247 date=1382466023]
Gated communities in the states are an example of private security growing. Like I said don't believe me man.

Annnnnnnd how realistic/applicable is that to the general population dude? 99% of us do not live in gated communities. Private sector security has it's place for the rich and mighty. Not the other 99% of the general population.....
[/quote]

ok you know it all ... No matter what way you look at it, if crime rates are falling so will police budgets ... What's the justification for higher budgets and less crime ?

theyangman

Distinguished Member
reeffreak link said:
[quote author=theyangman link=topic=6628.msg65248#msg65248 date=1382466124]
[quote author=reeffreak link=topic=6628.msg65247#msg65247 date=1382466023]

[/quote]

ok you know it all ... No matter what way you look at it, if crime rates are falling so will police budgets ... What's the justification for higher budgets and less crime ?
[/quote]

Dude, I agree the budget SHOULD fall. I just realize how pointless it is to whine and complain about it, because the guys in power at the police station and our local government aren't gonna do dick all to let that happen. That's all

The only thing I disagreed with you on is that Private sector security will someday replace the traditional police force.

reeffreak

Super Active Member
K I never meant that private security will replace all of traditional policing,  a lot of security will be taking over some jobs police do now. Taking uniformed officers numbers down drastically.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
reeffreak link said:
K I never meant that private security will replace all of traditional policing,  a lot of security will be taking over some jobs police do now. Taking uniformed officers numbers down drastically.

Less cops mean easier kidnappings....

reeffreak

Super Active Member
theyangman link said:
[quote author=reeffreak link=topic=6628.msg65253#msg65253 date=1382466682]

[/quote]

Lol ya well they happen with or with out them around anyways.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
reeffreak link said:
[quote author=theyangman link=topic=6628.msg65254#msg65254 date=1382466875]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'll kidnap you Pat. And keep you in my "special room" for when I need you.

reeffreak

Super Active Member
theyangman link said:
[quote author=reeffreak link=topic=6628.msg65257#msg65257 date=1382467144]
[quote author=theyangman link=topic=6628.msg65254#msg65254 date=1382466875]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'll kidnap you Pat. And keep you in my "special room" for when I need you.
[/quote]

You sick man you

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
AdamS link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=6628.msg65203#msg65203 date=1382452088]
but his department had to \"spend the budget\" or they would have had the budget reduced.  Yes, that's the thinking... if you don't use the money you are given, they (logically) will reduce what you get next year, so you had best spend what you're given.  I don't think the 'free press' has any idea...

In fact, this mentality takes place at everything that is government funded. I have personally seen it happen at over a dozen public organizations, school boards, transit, federal buildings, provincial buildings, and others. I always thought this was the norm, not the exception.

In defense of those people doing it, they are right, its use it or lose it, if they need the money most years but dont need it one year, they will never get it back when they need it. The system is flawed from the top down, not the bottom up.
[/quote]

Right, so fire half of them.  Just flat out across the board, and let the rest take up the slack.  If the ones left over don't like it, give that job to someone who was cut. 

I need to be supreme ruler. 

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:
[quote author=AdamS link=topic=6628.msg65216#msg65216 date=1382459069]
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=6628.msg65203#msg65203 date=1382452088]
but his department had to \"spend the budget\" or they would have had the budget reduced.  Yes, that's the thinking... if you don't use the money you are given, they (logically) will reduce what you get next year, so you had best spend what you're given.  I don't think the 'free press' has any idea...

In fact, this mentality takes place at everything that is government funded. I have personally seen it happen at over a dozen public organizations, school boards, transit, federal buildings, provincial buildings, and others. I always thought this was the norm, not the exception.

In defense of those people doing it, they are right, its use it or lose it, if they need the money most years but dont need it one year, they will never get it back when they need it. The system is flawed from the top down, not the bottom up.
[/quote]

Right, so fire half of them.  Just flat out across the board, and let the rest take up the slack.  If the ones left over don't like it, give that job to someone who was cut. 

I need to be supreme ruler. 
[/quote]

Move to North Korean and start a coup. You can take over that country, it is fucked anyways. lol

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
copperkills link said:
Can someone teach me how to propogate Yumas?

Shoot some rounds into it(19 should do), if you miss no worries, as long as no people get hit you won't be judged, only will have to work admin for a bit and be back out chasing and shooting in no time!

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
van-damme-snake.gif

C

copperkills

unibob link said:
[quote author=copperkills link=topic=6628.msg65289#msg65289 date=1382476224]

Shoot some rounds into it(19 should do), if you miss no worries, as long as no people get hit you won't be judged, only will have to work admin for a bit and be back out chasing and shooting in no time!
[/quote]

K you hold the Yuma for me,  stand back about 20' and Ill shoot it lol but my precision falls after 20' so make sure ur dead on 20!!

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
copperkills link said:
[quote author=unibob link=topic=6628.msg65295#msg65295 date=1382477080]

[quote author=copperkills link=topic=6628.msg65289#msg65289 date=1382476224]

[/quote]

K you hold the Yuma for me,  stand back about 20' and Ill shoot it lol but my precision falls after 20' so make sure ur dead on 20!!
[/quote]

Haha, just remember in your training that they taught you for every inch your off on scoping your your target it's 2 feet when it gets to me ;)

So if you pull to the left/right please compensate correctly haha

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I also heard that the police have gone to GTA 5 simulator for combat training... Can anyone confirm this?