www.sustainablemarinecanada.ca
9fc6af3a9e058a18fd7181119c864ee9.jpg

Vertex Cerebra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
Website
It would be cool to hear your thoughts on the Vertex Cerebra if it's being promoted there. :cool:

Spent a little time with the Cerebra.
More accessories are in the works, and the support is great. I met the guy working support and he is on top of it all the time.
Extra apps and thins are being built all the time for it.
External cloud based access is very close for this item, probably in the next couple months.

Android based unit.

The vertex doser hooks into the system and becomes controlled by the Cerebra

There is a slave unit doser coming specifically for use with the Cerebra.

The touch screen programming seems good, it looks like programming might be simpler than some units out there.

I'm giving serious consideration to this myself.

Spent a little time with the Cerebra.
More accessories are in the works, and the support is great. I met the guy working support and he is on top of it all the time.
Extra apps and thins are being built all the time for it.
External cloud based access is very close for this item, probably in the next couple months.

Android based unit.

The vertex doser hooks into the system and becomes controlled by the Cerebra

There is a slave unit doser coming specifically for use with the Cerebra.

The touch screen programming seems good, it looks like programming might be simpler than some units out there.

I'm giving serious consideration to this myself.

Man those power bars are still HUGE though. LOL All the new Neptune Systems stuff looks really nice too from the pics. It will be great to see some more in depth reviews of both when people start using them. ;)

Thanks for sharing all the pics and comments! :cool:

Nighthawk26

I was about to ask then I think I saw it in one of your pics.

What's the latest situation with Mindstream. Let me guess, Early new year. Haha

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
Website
I was about to ask then I think I saw it in one of your pics.

What's the latest situation with Mindstream. Let me guess, Early new year. Haha

They are quite close to releasing there external beta test and to getting it out!

They had to solidify production
I'll try and get a video clip today!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I'll get one today

It seems like an amazing product although pricey. It would be well worth the monthly costs though imho. I am looking forward to its release or better yet, maybe they are looking for Canadian beta testers ;)

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Nighthawk26

They are quite close to releasing there external beta test and to getting it out!

They had to solidify production
I'll try and get a video clip today!

Cool, and if there are updates on pricing for units, and discs, and if anything has changes in terms of what it reads, life of disc, and accuracy of parameters. I have a friend that is on one of the first rounds of funding who evidently is supposed to be one of the first to get one when this happens.

WOW ... I wasn't even aware of this device. I had seen vids of the Exact iDip but had no idea this was even in the works. I kept telling people that I was waiting for a system where I could test all my parameters at once. YAY ... It's almost here! However I'm sure it comes with a nice pricetag. ;)

I wonder if this will be able to communicate with Apex and other controllers for dosing etc.? :rolleyes:

Something else that would be interesting to find out. From what I understand it tests the water every 15 mins. or so. I wonder if this variable can be changed to say every hour or once a day? And if so would this extend the life of the discs? o_O:D

Nighthawk26

WOW ... I wasn't even aware of this device. I had seen vids of the Exact iDip but had no idea this was even in the works. I kept telling people that I was waiting for a system where I could test all my parameters at once. YAY ... It's almost here! However I'm sure it comes with a nice pricetag. ;)

I wonder if this will be able to communicate with Apex and other controllers for dosing etc.? :rolleyes:

This has been going on for YEARS. Literally. The Kickstarter was $500USD, and the discs at the time I think they said were about $30, but then numbers started going up and closer to $50, and plans of memberships, and monthly costs to get them cheaper. Was all so much up in the air, and from what I recall there was nothing able to communicate with APEX.

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
Website
This has been going on for YEARS. Literally. The Kickstarter was $500USD, and the discs at the time I think they said were about $30, but then numbers started going up and closer to $50, and plans of memberships, and monthly costs to get them cheaper. Was all so much up in the air, and from what I recall there was nothing able to communicate with APEX.

From what they told me, the discs will be good for a month, may be 2

I did not hear anything on pricing yet.