MAgazine store

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Anyone know where there might be a magazine store that sells guns & ammo magazine in London?  I tried chapters, but they just have 400 copies of oprah magazine.  I just can't think of a place that would still carry paper magazines (and I'm still old skool enough not to want the ipda-kindle versions).

harleymike

Super Active Member
Salty Cracker link said:
Anyone know where there might be a magazine store that sells guns & ammo magazine in London?  I tried chapters, but they just have 400 copies of oprah magazine.  I just can't think of a place that would still carry paper magazines (and I'm still old skool enough not to want the ipda-kindle versions).
Guns and Ammo hey. Whats up salty, you gonna rob a LFS or something.

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
when yu go to ricks to the swap ..go to that variety store on 40 hiway. with the taco bell.    ..its got all kinds of books ..i know i used to get all kinds of books on dundas street. by wellington.  just  like 25 feet west of wellington st ..unless they still have them. 

AdamS

You try any of the fishing / hunting stores? That big store at the corner of dundas and highbury, i know its pretty much all fishing stuff, but might be worth a shot.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I may try some of those ideas...seems weird it's so hard to find a magazine.  It almost seems like I can't get a subscription in Canada either.  Odd. 

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Darryl_V link said:
Your not gonna go all sandy hook on us are you?

Did you try shoppers or walmart? 

Yeesh, I had to look that up, man that's awful......

I'm more of a target/competition kind of guy, never really cared to shoot at anything with a heartbeat :)

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Salty Cracker link said:
[quote author=Darryl_V link=topic=6305.msg61037#msg61037 date=1379447741]

I'm more of a target/competition kind of guy, never really cared to shoot at anything with a heartbeat :)
[/quote]

So....you aren't shooting an AR-15 then? Lol
Yeah it was a terrible tragedy..... The controversy around it is even more insane!!
It was a big thing on the news a couple weeks ago when all the survivors returned to the school for another year.....

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:
[quote author=theyangman link=topic=6305.msg61045#msg61045 date=1379449682]
You should be more interested in Locks and Keys magazine bro.

;D

You're just too inquisitive.  "hands to yourself" is a good life philosophy :)
[/quote]

Dude. It was pretty much beside me......

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
canadian tire should have what your looking for if you just want to read, if you want to buy try http://frontierfirearms.ca . check out the black rifles for the good stuff.. lol . In Canada you need a second permit to have restricted fire arms and they can only be shot at a range or competitions.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Reef Hero link said:
[quote author=Salty Cracker link=topic=6305.msg61063#msg61063 date=1379459379]
[quote author=Darryl_V link=topic=6305.msg61037#msg61037 date=1379447741]

[/quote]

So....you aren't shooting an AR-15 then? Lol
Yeah it was a terrible tragedy..... The controversy around it is even more insane!!
It was a big thing on the news a couple weeks ago when all the survivors returned to the school for another year.....
[/quote]

I don't get any news if I can help it...nothing is ever good, it's all awful (like that story).

I would have to get my restricted permit before I can make mention of your other question ;)

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Duke link said:
canadian tire should have what your looking for if you just want to read, if you want to buy try http://frontierfirearms.ca . check out the black rifles for the good stuff.. lol . In Canada you need a second permit to have restricted fire arms and they can only be shot at a range or competitions.

Does Canadian tire really carry magazines?