IMG_0027.jpg

Z

Zakk

You should learn the art of patience.

Before risking a mushroom's life.

Yuma's will propagate on their own.

Without a rusty knife!

Seggsy

Bah, patient would be going snorkelling and leaving all this crap alone in the sea.  Life is a risk!  In fact, propagating saves some wild ones (ok, it probably just brings down the price for us scroungers.....but still).

E

El concistador

Zakk link said:

Without a rusty knife!

They're still going strong, by the way I'm @ 10 fag's for 1 yuma at the moment.

My main point is not you, or your snail's. it's that people should not ignore post's that put down other people's price's.

I found it to be extremely distasteful, that someone, not you. Came to my post after I spent $2500 and well over 100 hours to build my tank,  which was only 1 month old, then I added lot's of coral, sand, rock.

Just to have someone put down my price of $1100. but not a peep out of anyone.

nothing but cricket's I tell you.

Z

Zakk

El concistador link said:
[quote author=Zakk link=topic=2045.msg16941#msg16941 date=1329579856]

Without a rusty knife!

They're still going strong, by the way I'm @ 10 fag's for 1 yuma at the moment.

My main point is not you, or your snail's. it's that people should not ignore post's that put down other people's price's.

I found it to be extremely distasteful, that someone, not you. Came to my post after I spent $2500 and well over 100 hours to build my tank,  which was only 1 month old, then I added lot's of coral, sand, rock.

Just to have someone put down my price of $1100. but not a peep out of anyone.

nothing but cricket's I tell you.
[/quote]

I don't even think I saw the posting, but good for you to put me in my place.  Lord know I've been asking for it. 

E

El concistador

Just some constructive criticism.

Now you know what to do next time you have a problem with falling sps.

you're welcome.

Z

Zakk

El concistador link said:
Just some constructive criticism.

Now you know what to do next time you have a problem with falling sps.

you're welcome.

So let me get this straight.....
Somebody somewhere dissed you for something or other that you had advertised, and you took it badly, so you hunted through the posts until you found mine about two silly little snails, and you fired some shot about how I need to learn about rocks and not selling snails.  You did this because I didn't defend you when someone else questioned your pricing or something.  Is that what I'm reading?  I just want to get it right.  So can you post a link to whatever it is that has you all upset so that I can defend you and your $2500 purchase? 

Otherwise this is going to get messy real quick. 

Z

Zakk

Come on guys. 

Maybe I did something to set him off, who knows.  I'm not sure how I got singled out, but I'm not really looking to start a fight on a hobby website especially over my lack of mad aquascaping skillz.  I've got enough real life people I can fight with.  ;D

E

El concistador

Just got the figi ati bulb, wow does the color's pop, using all 20 000k bulb's now with 1 figi, need another figi, to balance thing's out.

E

El concistador

If you are impatient like me, and you let the yuma clipping heal after cutting, for 1 week, you can then attach it using a elastic.

If you can not find the exact size elastic to use.

You can use a rounded nylon colorful hair elastic, you can buy them from the dollar store.

Cut the elastic, then place a pen/pencil on top of the surface on where you plan on putting the yuma clipping.

Then wrap the elastic around the surface and pen/pencil, then add just a tad of force to barely keep the pen/pencil in position, give the pen/pencil a slight tug to see the pressure you are using, and make sure the pen/pencil doesn't easily slide out.

From there, cut the exact size of the elastic that keep's the pen/pencil in position, take the elastic to a new location to glue it together using a few drops of crazy glue.

Once you have the exact size elastic, you can wrap it around the new surface you plan to put the clipping, then lift the elastic up using a toothpick, while sliding the yuma clipping under the elastic and surface, then release.

I like to release the elastic slightly off to the side from the middle of the yuma, just in case I made a mistake with the restriction, this will usually leave me with an attached clipping and a sliced clipping floating around  if something were to go wrong.

If you did it right, it should not cut in half  and should be attached with in 1-2 week's

Then the elastic can be sliced off with a razor.

*watch out for placing the new propagated shroom in too much flow.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
you going to add pictures of these frags and their progress?

E

El concistador

Just bought  a orange yuma on a small piece of L.R, last week, will probably let it sit for atleast 1 week, to be sure it's ready for fragging.

Will try to post the process, with pic's, to get around 6 pieces this time.

C

copperkills

Im interested in some YUMAs....oh  :poop: wait.... you got your a$$ kicked off...

Status
Not open for further replies.